Trenches - World War 1 Horror Survival Game
Trenches is a First-Person World War l Survival Horror Game where you have to escape the claustrophobic environment and experience the war from the eyes of a soldier caught behind enemy lines in this surreal nightmare as you fight for your life and sanity to get back home to your
Experence war like no other.Trenches is a First-Person World War l Survival Horror Game where you have to escape the claustrophobic environment and experience the war from the eyes of a soldier caught behind enemy lines in this surreal nightmare as you fight for your life and sanity to get back home to your family.
Experience the Trenches from an eyes of a soldier in World War 1, 1917. Escape the horrors from within.
WARNING: This game may be disturbing to some audience as this game contains real disturbing images, sounds, fear nature, jump scares and intense horror that may not be for the Faint of heart. Play this game at your own risk.
Welcome to the Trenches, 1917. A World War 1 first person horror survival game where you, caught behind enemy lines - have to survive and escape the harsh war-torn environment and experience World War l like never before from the eyes of James R. in this surreal nightmare, as you fight for your life and for your sanity. Explore the real chilling story as you navigate the horrors equipped with only your senses, hearing and trench whistle. Find clues to better understand and escape the enemy trenches without being caught to return to your family.
Try to escape by collecting vital clues and find out what is going on. Trenches is a psychological horror game - where your only escape is through your senses and hearing using your trench whistle to guide you, however that also comes at a price since the enemy can hear your trench whistle. Enemies will also be able to hear if you walk on wood as it will make creaking noise or if you break any bottles. Try to escape the trenches with caution as every corner that you will turn can be your last.
The game relies on sounds and hearing, as you are equipped with a 'Trench Whistle' which you can use. When it's used, it will play a sound and you need to follow the sound, however - you have to be careful as the enemy can hear the whistle too and it can give out your position easily. A HARDCORE objective-finding type first-person psychological horror survival game experience about finding and collecting clues with the goal to escape the Trenches, with gut-wrecking moments and different clue locations with repeatability option.
'Trenches' is a horror game made by one developer at Steelkrill Studio. Please note this game is an objective-collection game with replay-ability. Your objective is to find and collect clues in the Trenches while having items such as the Trench Whistle to guide you while you are being hunted by the enemy. If you can, please submit your feedback and report any bugs and this will really help speed up the progress of the development by a bunch .. Thank you for trying it out.
The enemy can hear you from your microphone, be sure to stay quiet.
- An Immersive Experience with realistic graphics and a claustrophobic environment set in the Trenches of World War I in 1917.
- Hardcore Gameplay: A hardcore survival horror game where there is only 1 save. If you die, you die. That is why every step if crucial.
- Replay-ability: Randomized locations for clues, so play-through will be different on each take with different takes on each corner.
- Hearing And Senses: Relay on your hearing to escape the Trenches. Be careful though, the enemies can mimic the sounds familiar to you.
- Hiding System: Hide from the enemies in narrow trench passageways and under beds to get past your enemies or hide from them.
- Insanity: Just because you passed somewhere already, does not mean that there is nothing there. The environment may change with your sanity.
- Gut Wrecking Moments: Walking on wood can make more noises, same as throwing bottles; all these things can give away your position. Try to evade them or use them as your advantages.
- Trench Whistle: Use your trench whistle if you are lost. When used, a sound will play if you are near a clue, however the enemies may hear your Trench whistle and it may give out your position - so use wisely.
- Enemy That Listens: The enemies can hear your footsteps, your breathing and your fear. It can mimic sounds of others and will stop at nothing to get to you.
- Plan Accordingly: Plan your next move as it may be your last. Peak around corners, watch your foosteps and be always on the move.
متطلبات النظام ل Trenches - World War 1 Horror Survival Game
OS versionWindows 7 64-Bit or later
OS versionWindows 10 64-Bit
CPUIntel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
CPUIntel Core i7 4790K or AMD equivalent
Memory4 GB RAM
Memory8 GB RAM
GPUNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB or AMD equivalent
GPUNVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD equivalent
Storage5 GB available space
Storage5 GB available space
- الصوت: English
- النص: English
Trenches ©2023 Published by Steelkrill Studio. All rights reserved.