Borderlands 3 Bounty of BloodBorderlands 3 Bounty of Blood
You've come to the brutal frontier planet of Gehenna in hopes of collecting a bounty on The Devil Riders, a violent gang of beast-riding mercenaries. Team up with tough-as-hell locals to protect and rebuild the town of Vestige. Then take the fight to The Devil Riders using new...
Borderlands 3 Bounty of Blood
Welcome to Gehenna, a brutal frontier planet at the outskirts of space. You've come to the humble town of Vestige in hopes of collecting a bounty on The Devil Riders, a violent gang of beast-riding mercenaries. Only the scrappiest folks have managed to survive out here - like Rose, a tough-as-nails warrior who's as keen with a katana as a pistol, and Juno, a rugged brawler most locals call The Hatchet.
To take down The Devil Riders, you'll need to learn new tricks to survive Gehenna. Indigenous plants and experiments left behind by a mysterious company open up new approaches to combat and exploration: make enemies turn on one another with the Traitorweed, beam yourself to faraway areas with a Telezapper, and more. The new Jetbeast vehicle acts as your trusty steed, a customizable hoverbike outfitted with heavy artillery. All the while, an enigmatic narrator recounts the details of your rough-and-tumble heroics.
Grab your six-shooter - or whatever fancy guns you Vault Hunters carry these days - and go put those damned Devil Riders in the ground.
This content requires Borderlands 3 to play and is included in the Season Pass.
- Encounter a cast of tough-as-hell characters in a tale spun by the unseen narrator
- Traverse the open plains of Gehenna atop the new heavily-armed Jetbeast vehicle, with customizable parts that let you make this mount your own
- Use the environment to your advantage in combat and exploration, as new interactive objects let you soar into the air, rain down shrapnel on adversaries, and more
- Help rebuild the town of Vestige, where each of your successes have a lasting impact on the locals' livelihoods and town landmarks
- Take on a host of additional Crew Challenges, like tracking down treasure or claiming bounties on beasts and bandits alike
- Collect new Legendary loot and cosmetics pried from the cold, dead hands of rowdy gang members and feral critters
- 78%Critics Recommend
- 80Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Matt Miller
8 / 10
“Borderlands 3 is a love letter to its fans and a celebration of the style of play it first popularized. Filled with characters from previous installments, and unapologetic in its silly humor and bombastic action, it’s an amusing ride that seems hesitant to innovate.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7/10 (latest service pack)
OSWindows 7/10 (latest service pack)
ProcessorAMD FX-8350 (Intel i5-3570)
ProcessorAMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 (Intel i7-4770)
Graphics Card AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB)
Graphics CardAMD Radeon™ RX 590 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- Audio: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Text: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
© 2019 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.