Borderlands 3Borderlands 3
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and a mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds & enemies and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
The original shooter-looter returns, packing bazillions of guns and an all-new mayhem-fueled adventure! Blast through new worlds and enemies as one of four brand new Vault Hunters – the ultimate treasure-seeking badasses of the Borderlands, each with deep skill trees, abilities and customization. Play solo or join with friends to take on insane enemies, score loads of loot and save your home from the most ruthless cult leaders in the galaxy.
A MAYHEM-FUELED THRILL RIDE
Stop the fanatical Calypso Twins from uniting the bandit clans and claiming the galaxy’s ultimate power.
YOUR VAULT HUNTER, YOUR PLAYSTYLE
Become one of four extraordinary Vault Hunters, each with unique abilities, playstyles, deep skill trees, and tons of personalization options. All Vault Hunters are capable of awesome mayhem alone, but together they are unstoppable.
• Moze as THE GUNNER: When Moze needs backup she Digistructs her mech – Iron Bear – for a sucker punch of additional firepower.
• Amara as THE SIREN: A confident, capable brawler with the ability to summon ethereal fists, Amara uses her Siren powers to smash her enemies.
• FL4K as the BEASTMASTER: FL4K lives for the hunt. So do the loyal beasts that follow their master’s every command. Their preferred prey? Unsuspecting bandits, those poor suckers.
• Zane as the OPERATIVE: Specializing in battlefield gadgetry, Zane is extremely proficient at slipping into combat, creating chaos, and sneaking back out as if he were never there.
LOCK, LOAD, AND LOOT
With bazillions of guns and gadgets, every fight is an opportunity to score new gear. Firearms with self-propelling bullet shields? Check. Rifles that spawn fire-spewing volcanoes? Obviously. Guns that grow legs and chase down enemies while hurling verbal insults? Yeah, got that too.
Discover new worlds beyond Pandora, each featuring unique environments to explore and enemies to destroy. Tear through hostile deserts, battle your way across war-torn cityscapes, navigate deadly bayous and more!
QUICK & SEAMLESS CO-OP ACTION
Play with anyone at any time online or in split-screen co-op, regardless of your level or mission progress. Take down enemies and challenges as a team, but reap rewards that are yours alone – no one misses out on loot.
Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: Denuvo Anti-Tamper
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
- 78%Critics Recommend
- 80Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Matt Miller
8 / 10
“Borderlands 3 is a love letter to its fans and a celebration of the style of play it first popularized. Filled with characters from previous installments, and unapologetic in its silly humor and bombastic action, it’s an amusing ride that seems hesitant to innovate.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7/10 (latest service pack)
OSWindows 7/10 (latest service pack)
ProcessorAMD FX-8350 (Intel i5-3570)
ProcessorAMD Ryzen™ 5 2600 (Intel i7-4770)
Graphics Card AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB)
Graphics CardAMD Radeon™ RX 590 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
- Audio: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
- Text: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
© 2019 IPerion, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks, all used courtesy of Gearbox Software, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.