Catch mysterious living snacks and feed them to your friends in this unusual island adventure! Bugsnax takes you on a journey to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax.
Bugsnax takes you on a journey to Snaktooth Island, home of the legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Invited by intrepid explorer Elizabert Megafig, you arrive to discover your host nowhere to be found, her camp in shambles, and her followers scattered across the island alone... and hungry!
It's up to you to solve the mysteries of Snaktooth Island: What happened to Lizbert? What are Bugsnax and where do they come from? But most of all, why do they taste SO GOOD?
- Fill Your Pack With Snax! Discover, hunt, and capture all 100 different species of Bugsnax using a variety of contraptions and bait.
- Embark on a Tasty Quest! Explore the diverse biomes of Snaktooth Island to track down and reunite the inhabitants of Snaxburg.
- Feed Somebody and You'll See, We Are Whatever We Eat! Stuff your new friends with Bugsnax to customize them with countless new looks.
- Venture Deep to Seek the Truth! Follow every lead to learn more about Lizbert's band of misfits and the mysteries of Snaktooth Island.
- Come Back For Seconds! Seek out side quests and travel off the beaten path to test your skills against fearsome supersized Bugsnax!
- Make Yourself At Home! Complete challenges from your mailbox, collect decorations to personalize your hut, and most important of all: put hats on your favorite Snax!
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game hasAmazing Storytelling
This game isHighly Recommended
This game hasAmazing Characters
This game isGreat for Beginners
This game hasDiverse Characters
This game hasQuickly Understood Controls
- 64%Critics Recommend
- 75Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Sam Loveridge
“Bugsnax will be remembered for its brilliant crafted world, characters and titular Bugsnax for many years to come, despite some repetition and frustrating load times.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
ProcessorIntel Quad Core 2.6 Ghz or equivalent
ProcessorIntel Core i5 2.8 Ghz or better
Graphics2GB DirectX 11 Video Card (Intel UHD 620, NVIDIA GT 920M)
Graphics4GB DirectX 11 Video Card (GTX 970 or higher)
Requires Epic Games account
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: English, Russian, German, Chinese - Simplified, Portuguese - Brazil, Japanese, Korean, Spanish - Spain, Polish, French, Spanish - Latin America
COPYRIGHT © 2021 YOUNG HORSES, INC.