This is an Early Access Game
Early Access games are still under development and may change significantly over time. As a result, you may experience unforeseen issues or completely new gameplay elements while playing this game.
You can play now to experience the game while it's being built or wait until it offers a more complete experience.
A new world is emerging
- Cepheus Protocol is inspired by classic RTS games such as Company of Heroes and World in Conflict, alongside the book World War Z.
- Survive if you can against a relentless enemy that evolves and grows more powerful with each day.
- Build specialized units from a variety of bases that can be placed anywhere in the open-world map.
- Battle those infected by the Pangu Virus across four open-world islands, featuring unique and challenging environments.
- Choose from three combat tiers that play to your style. Each tier has specialized units, equipment, and weaponry.
- Engage a relentless horde of infected which numbers grow larger and stronger with each territory captured as you battle for control of San Francisco.
- Hunt Patient Zero, who races across the city seizing territory. Each capture zone increases her population as the virus spreads and possesses all organic matter.
- Form an alliance or side against the Anarchist and Police factions, which struggle to survive among the madness that has enveloped San Francisco.
Latest Development Videos
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Reddit (opens in a new window)
Cepheus Protocol System Requirements
- Audio: English
- Text: French, German, Spanish (Spain), Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)