Don't Be Afraid
An adventure horror game, which allows you to personate a boy kidnapped by a psychopath. You have to survive, escape and find out how you were kidnapped. Exploring the mysterious house of your torturer you will soon reveal his secrets hidden inside it’s walls…
Don't Be Afraid
You’ve been kidnapped by a killer and placed in a house filled with puzzles. Try to escape and end the nightmare.
Your name is David, you are 11 years old and this is the end of your innocent childhood.
You woke up in a dark room. Frightening sounds can be heard all around, the feeling of helplessness fills your soul. You are too afraid to walk alone.
Your memories are slowly coming back. You remember a strange man in a mask. You are desperately trying to find a way out.
The worst part of this story is the fact that someone always is watching you.
If you want to survive, grow up. Quickly.
- The uncommon perspective of a child as a main character,
- Three different endings of the story,
- Immense world of kidnapper’s house with numerous, hidden secrets,
- Additional items that unlock extra features,
- Dangerous enemies with unique set of skills,
- Bleak and dark atmosphere of dozen locations,
- Terrifying drawings, mysterious notes and documents that reveal the story of the house and it's residents.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Don't Be Afraid System Requirements
Windows OSXP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Windows ProcessorIntel Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
Windows ProcessorIntel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 3
Windows Memory4 GB RAM
Windows Memory8 GM RAM
Windows Direct XVersion 11
Windows GraphicsGeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD6870 with 1GB VRAM
- AUDIO: English | TEXT: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Chinese - Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Turkish
© 2021 Hydra Games S.A. All rights reserved. Developed and published by Hydra Games S.A. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used here with permission.