Dungeons 3Dungeons 3
Great for Beginners
Quickly Understood Controls
Dungeons 3 is the latest installment in the popular Dungeons series of strategy games. Build and manage your own dungeon, recruit monsters and place cunning traps. Dare to conquer the vast overworld in a comprehensive story campaign.
Through enticing the dark elf priestess Thalya from the fluffy clutches of the surface world to become his chief lieutenant, the Dungeon Lord has found a way to direct his campaign of conquest from the confines of his underground lair. With Thalya on the front line, and the united forces of evil to support her, players will have to use every trick in the book to best those do-gooders of the overworld, once and for all!
Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as orcs, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then, once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the land and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped.
And in a first for the Dungeons series, experience randomly generated levels, so that no two sessions are alike – never-ending fun for any evil conqueror!
- The biggest, best, and evil-est dungeon sim yet, topped off with a fully reworked overworld RTS mode.
- Under new management: Command the united forces of evil under the guidance of new character Thalya and lead them to victory.
- Size does matter: Extensive single player campaign with 20 missions and more than 20 hours of playtime, randomly generated levels, a brand new co-op mode for two players, more rooms, and more unique abilities.
noevil: The fan-favorite Dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game isGreat for Beginners
This game hasQuickly Understood Controls
This game isExtremely Fun
This game hasAmazing Storytelling
This game hasAmazing Characters
This game isHighly Recommended
- 63%Critics Recommend
- 75Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Chris Wray
8 / 10
“Dungeons 3 has taken the series to its highest point yet. While overbearing on the forced comedy, it can be genuinely funny. Most of all, though, it's addictive. Dungeons 3 features incredibly polished gameplay with great visuals and audio and the wide variety within the campaigns 20 missions never gets boring.”
by Catherine Daro
8 / 10
“Dungeons 3 is a solid Dungeon manager that will keep you entertained for many hours between the fun gameplay, loving the attention to the details and endless puns and jeers of Thalya and the Narrator towards each other and famous franchises. If you are tired of the paladins and people who play them, this is the game for you.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7 64-bit
OSWindows 10 64-bit
ProcessorIntel Quad Core 2.8 GHz (i7 900 series) or 3.5 GHz AMD (FX 6000 series)
ProcessorQuad core 3.5 GHz or higher (Intel i5 4000 Series / AMD Ryzen 3 Series)
Direct XVersion 11
Direct XVersion 11
GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA, with at least 1024MB of dedicated VRAM & Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD Radeon HD 7000 series, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series)
GraphicsAMD/NVIDIA, with at least 3072MB of dedicated VRAM & Shader Model 5.0 support (AMD R9 300 Series & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 Series or better)
Requires Epic Games account
- Audio: English, German, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish - Spain
- Text: Chinese - Simplified, Czech, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish - Spain, English, Japanese
Dungeons 3 Copyright © 2017 Kalypso Media GmbH. Developed by Realmforge Studios. Published by Kalypso Media GmbH. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.