Expeditions: VikingExpeditions: Viking
Circa 790 AD. A small band of Norse warriors lands on the shores of England. History may have forgotten their names, but their actions live on. As the chieftain of your clan, let ambition guide your choices in the party-based RPG Expeditions: Viking.
Get ready for an adventure in history! Logic Artists, the makers of Expeditions: Conquistador, are pleased to bring you Expeditions: Viking.
Prepare for a grand adventure
As the newly appointed chieftain of a modest Viking clan, you’ll have a village of your very own. But to carve your name into the runestones of history you’ll need great strength, and great wealth to grow your village’s prosperity and renown. There is little left to be gained from the Norse lands and so you must set your sights on the the seas to the West, where tales speak of a great island filled with treasure ready for the taking.
Seek your fortune
Your trusted huscarls will follow you to Valhalla if that be the order of the day, but you’ll need more than loyalty to leave a legacy that will be remembered for a thousand years. Now assemble a worthy band of warriors, build a ship, and seek your wealth and glory across the sea. Britannia awaits in Logic Artists’ Expeditions: Viking.
- Create your own Viking chieftain! Carve out your character from our unique character system, where stats, skills, and abilities define your role.
- Raiding or Trading? Vikings were known not only as violent warriors, but savvy tradesfolk. How will you find wealth, with the carrot or the stick?
- War and Politics: Side with various factions be they Norsemen, Picts, or Angles.
- Reputation: Be mindful of your choices, the stories of your actions may bring others to fear you, but will they trust you?
- Step into the pages of history: In a beautiful and visceral telling of the Nordic history.
- 48%Critics Recommend
- 70Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
God is a Geek
by Dale Emasiri
8 / 10
“While Expeditions: Viking won't be winning any awards for ground-breaking storytelling or innovative gameplay, it's compelling in just the right way that keeps commanding attention throughout. I found it to be a lot of fun, if a little unpolished in places.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
ProcessorIntel Core2 Quad Q9400 2.66 GHz
ProcessorIntel Core i7 3.4GHz
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
GraphicsNvidia GTX 660
OtherDirectX Compatible Sound Card
Requires Epic Games account
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: English, French, German, Danish, Polish, Russian
© 2017 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Developed by Logic Artists. THQ and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.