FPVSIM FPV Simulator
The FPV simulator that combines great graphics with great stick feel.
FPVSIM FPV Drone Simulator
Official website https://fpvsim.com.
FPVSIM is an FPV simulator that combines great graphics with close to real world stick feel. It features high consistency with its machine learning powered quadrotor dynamics simulation engine that's also also hand tuned by professional drone racers around the world.
Want to FPV anywhere in the world or prepare for a commercial flight in another city? You can now fly FPVSIM in Google 3D Map:
Want to do some crazy building dive? Try the FPVSIM Matrix City map:
FPVSIM offers a variety of features, such as:
- Accurate physics simulation
- Support for a wide range of input devices such as gamepads and radio controllers
- Multiplayer mode allows you to race with friends
- An online editor at fpvsim.com/sim for creating custom tracks
- Google Maps integration allowing you to FPV anywhere around the world
- Drifting scenes (coming soon)
- 3D graphics with high-quality textures
- A lite web based version at fpvsim.com/sim that allows to play from almost anywhere
FPVSIM is a great FPV simulator for pilots of all skill levels, from beginners to experts. It is a great way to learn the basics of flying FPV drones, practice flying in different environments, and prepare for races.
One free map is accessible without a license. To get access to all maps, you can purchase a license at https://fpvsim.com/pricing.
FPVSIM FPV Simulator System Requirements
OS versionWindows 7+
OS versionWindows 10+
Memory8GB+ for large maps, 16GB+ for City map
Login Accounts Required
- Audio: English
- Text: English, Chinese (Simplified)
Copyright to FPVSIM.com - All rights reserved.