Frigato: Shadows of the Caribbean
This is an Early Access Game
Early Access games are still under development and may change significantly over time. As a result, you may experience unforeseen issues or completely new gameplay elements while playing this game.
You can play now to experience the game while it's being built or wait until it offers a more complete experience.
Frigato: Shadows of the Caribbean is a challenging Real-Time Tactics stealth game set in the intriguing realm of pirates.
- Lead a unique crew, each member having access to a different set of abilities.
- Dive into the golden age of piracy and experience epic adventures spanning the Caribbean Sea.
- Investigate marine legends of cursed islands, mermaids, and many more...
- Use cunning and tactics to overcome the enemy’s superior numbers.
- Move like a shadow and don’t draw attention when eliminating successive enemies.
- Play your own way! Topple a stack of crates on your enemies’ heads, set things on fire with tar, or break a mast in half to gain the upper hand.
- Choose between non-lethal and murderous playstyles.
- Your crewmates have their own motivations and values. How you act will affect their loyalty.
- The way you play influences the world. Murder and torture may be more profitable now, but they will motivate your future targets to invest in better security.
- You’re a real pirate and you love plundering and wealth. The riches you accumulate can be spent on better equipment, ammunition, or bribes.
Frigato: Shadows of the Caribbean System Requirements
- Audio: English
- Text: Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Arabic, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish (Spain), Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese