●What is included in Early Access?
“The EA version is around 3-4 hours of playtime. We’ll add considerable hidden elements and try to make the full release worth over 12 hours of playtime in the first playthrough. We hope to make the game worth 30-40 hours of playtime if the players want to find all hidden elements. Also, we will consider adding what the players want as extras in the full release.”
● What is the current state of the game?
“Early Access already has a stable Combat System and RPG System, but the plot story is only roughly 30% of the full version,has four major areas with four BOSSes and all relative exploration and cultivation elements.”
● How long will the game be in Early Access?
“About 12 months.”
● How often will you be updating the game?
● Will my progress be saved during updates?
● Will the price change when the game leaves Early Access?
“We’ll price the full release based on its final quality and content. Maybe 1.2~1.5 times more than the current price, we hope.”
● Can I provide feedback and bug reports?
"We hope to receive players' feedback to improve the game's quality. Many interesting ideas may come out from the chats with players, and it's a kind of encouragement from the players as well. You can give us feedback through the community, mailbox, Discord And BUG"