Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition
Now fully rebuilt and remastered, Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero you build the dungeon around them.
Let's go Dungeoneering!
Now fully rebuilt and remastered, Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition is a turn-based dungeon crawler with a twist: instead of controlling the hero you build the dungeon around them. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making their own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will they be strong enough to take on the deepest dungeons? In between dungeon runs you manage your Guild, building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and expand your decks of cards with more powerful items.
• Bigger and better than ever, all content from Pirates Cove and Ice Cream Headaches is now included in the game for FREE! Not to mention new classes, new monsters, new quests and new chests full of loot.
• Customise your dungeoneers like never before with dozens of new hairstyles and accessories, as well as new victory traits to help them survive that little bit longer among the dangers you throw at them.
• Improved game mechanics and complete re-balance will make your time spent in the guilds and dungeons as fun and enjoyable as it's ever been. Sending Chumps to their doom has never been such a blast!
• New writing, animations, music and sound effects bring the dungeons and guild to life more than ever. But beware, the bard is back with his unique brand of snark.
For a full list of the upgrades in Guild of Dungeoneering Ultimate Edition, click here.
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
- 41%Critics Recommend
- 75Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Justin Clark
8 / 10
“Guild of Dungeoneering is deceptively simple but full of fun.”
by Daniel Tack
7 / 10
“A cool concept without much depth. It's nice at first glance, but things don't develop much over the course of the game”
by Chloi Rad
7 / 10
“Guild of Dungeoneering is a fun and interesting approach to turn-based dungeon crawlers.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows XP SP3
OSWindows 7 SP1
Processor2.5 GHz Dual core
Processor3.0+ GHz Quad core
- AUDIO: English | TEXT: Chinese - Simplified, English, Chinese - Traditional, Japanese, Korean
© GAMBRINOUS 2021 Guild of Dungeoneering ® and Gambrinous ® are registered trademarks of Gambrinous Ltd.