An arcade brawler where you become the Hamster-fu master to save the town of Hamsterdam. Will you be the hero your town needs? Will you defeat the whisker twister in chief, the vile Chinchilla Marlo? You bet your bushy tail!
Become the Hamster-fu master in this action packed arcade brawler.
BE A HAMSTER-FU MASTER
Hamsterdam is a a game where classic brawler mechanics meet rhythm and precision. You’ll need a blend of martial arts combos, quick reactions, and timely counters to survive vermin confrontations and boss battles. Swing, swipe and strike your way through the mean streets of Hamsterdam with frantic action, rhythm combos, and become one with the Hamster-Fu.
The once peaceful town of Hamsterdam is in danger! The vile chinchilla Marlo and his Vermin Gang are wreaking havoc and terrorizing the town. Enter our hamster hero, Pimm, who must harness his mightiest martial arts powers and kick tail through district after district, on a heart-pounding journey to take down the Vermin Gang, save his grandpa, and restore peace to Hamsterdam.
Beating down the faceless goons of the Rodent Gang is one thing, but sooner or later Pimm will come toe to toe with fiendish boss battles that will really test your skills.
Every street-smart superhero needs a ride that shows the bad guys they mean business. Take Pimm for a ride on his scooter, and maybe once Hamsterdam is safe, you’ll be riding off into the sunset.
Unlock plenty of hamstertastic Pimm outfits and fight in style.
- Swing, beat, swipe, and tap your way to epic vermin beat downs
- Unique brew of classic frenetic brawler, rhythm, and quick reactions
- Heart & fist-pounding boss showdowns. The skies rain bombs! Try dodging 1,483 of them
- A chinchilla mob boss plus a gang of trash can wearing, tonic chugging vermin
- Rescue Hamsterdammers and Grandpa, and lead the resistance to save Hamsterdam
- From Couture to Streetwear - offering the finest hamster apparel for on-point beatdowns
- Ride in style on the Ham-mobile: a two wheeled, chrome plated, pipe-grinding scooter
- 40%Critics Recommend
- 57Top Critic Average
- WeakOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Ed Orr
8.5 / 10
It’s nigh on impossible to dislike Hamsterdam. It is a cute caper with some very cool ideas that plays to its strengths. This isn’t an expensive or expansive game. It is a quick distraction and a wonderful one at that. Consider a weekend break to Hamsterdam and you won’t be disappointed.
by Shaun Sannerude
8 / 10
Don’t let the shortness or lack of challenge of Hamsterdam: Paws of Justice prevent you from playing this rather excellent little brawler. I enjoyed every minute of my adventure with Pimm, helping to defeat Marlo and his Vermin Gang, and restore peace and tranquillity to Hamsterdam. Pimm is an adorable little hero that packs a mean punch. Fingers crossed for a sequel where he could potentially be joined by his Grandpa for some intense co-op hamster-fu action!
by Nic Bunce
7 / 10
Hamsterdam is a delightful homage to Golden Era kung-fu movies, but if the martial artists were all small mammals. It might get repetitive quite quickly, but if you're looking for something you can play in short sprints or something fun for your kids, Hamsterdam is a genuine treat.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7 or higher
ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo E6600 or better
Direct XDirectX 9.0
GraphicsDedicated graphics card with at least 512MB VRAM
- AUDIO: English | TEXT: English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, German, French, Portuguese - Brazil, Italian, Spanish - Spain, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Russian
Copyright 2021 Muse Games. All Rights Reserved.