Happy's Humble Burger FarmHappy's Humble Burger Farm
Congrats, you're hired! Serve customers and maintain the Happy's Humble Burger Farm restaurant alone on the overnight. But be careful; things fall apart if you mess up! After work, head home and keep your eyes open for a way to escape the Barnyard Buds and their fast food dream.
You are hired!
Congratulations, you’ve just been hired to work the night shift! You’ll be all by yourself, but we trust you can handle it…
You’ll be grilling patties, operating deep fryers, and pouring drinks at our quiet restaurant on the edge of town. The customers sure do love the menu; they can’t get enough of the Happy’s Deluxe, Fantastic Fowl, and Poppin’ Pork sandwiches. The fries and salmon nugs are also a big hit. I hear rumors of Happy-Dogs and desserts in the near future, too!
Don't mess up!
When each customer makes an order, it’s up to you to make a plan and execute it well. If you give customers the wrong order, or take too long, it’ll count as an infraction. If you get three of those infractions, well... let’s just say Happy the Humble Heifer isn’t as joyful when the customers are upset. DO NOT UPSET HAPPY. TRUST US.
But hey, you’ll do fine! Just as long as you don’t upset Happy, you’ll do great! We believe in you!
- State of the art restaurant management simulation! Cook food, fill drinks, and serve customers!
- Upgrade your restaurant to make your job even easier!
- Chaotic Restaurant Event System - put out fires, take out the trash, get those rats!
- Engrossing narrative in STORY MODE. Uncover the secrets of the Happy’s Humble Burger Farm franchise, Obscura Biotech, and your very existence.
- Unlockable ENDLESS MODE that focuses on just the cooking
- Stalk the streets and storefronts of New Elysian City
- Earn extra cash doing side-jobs at the restaurant, or visit the Steal ‘n’ Sell and earn credits for things you find on your travels!
- Uncover audio logs and research pages to piece together the mystery of New Elysian City
- Discover the history of Happy the Humble Heifer and her Barnyard Buds!
- Around 2 hours of Talk Radio and 60+ television programs to zone out to, featuring epic cameos!
- Interactive jukebox with 9 brand new albums recorded exclusively for the game, as well as 5 returning classics such as Landing Gear and Senile Showdown OST!
- 63%Critics Recommend
- 69Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Zoey Handley
9 / 10
“In my eyes, Happy’s Humble Burger Farm is a genius game. A horror game tied to the drudgeries of life isn’t a new concept. Even the idea of avoiding the wrath of cute mascots has been done before. However, Happy’s Humble Burger Farm does it with such dreamlike depth and panache that I can’t help but be impressed. I doubt this will be the last time I dawn the ugly apron and sling fattening food, and I just know there are more pieces of the mystery waiting to be scraped off the grill.”
by William Cennamo
“Overall, Happy's Humble Burger Farm is successful in creating a dark and mysterious world that begs to be explored. The horror elements play well into the aesthetic, and the jump scares can be quite effective. For players who just love to cook, there is an unlockable Endless Mode after beating the game which allows just that. Any fan of the horror genre will easily get their money's worth with this one.”
by Spencer Legacy
4 / 5
“Happy’s Humble Burger Farm is weird, creepy, creative, and strange. It’s a great little horror game for anyone with a thirst for spooks and lore in equal measure, and I hope its small problems get ironed out over time. It’s one of the most interesting games I’ve played recently, and it’s absolutely worth checking out.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
CPUIntel(R) Core(TM) i3-4170
CPUIntel Core i7-9750H 2.6GHz
GPUNVIDIA GeForce GT 730
GPUGTX 1660 Ti
SoundCardA good one
- Audio: English
- Text: English, French, Spanish (Spain), German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, Polish, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Turkish
© 2021 Scythe Dev Team © 2021 tinyBuild