Horror Story: HallowseedHorror Story: Hallowseed
A story-driven psychological horror game. An obscure event causes your friends to disappear while you were camping in the woods. Alone and stranded in an unknown place, you need to seek the answers about what happened, face the horror and find your friends.
Horror Story: Hallowseed is a single-player story-driven psychological horror adventure game that takes place in the fictional location, Hallowseed. Viewed from first-person perspective, the beautifully rendered environment not only contains various puzzles but is also controlled by an advanced AI that reacts to the player’s choices and actions and activates random scare events.
You were camping in the woods with two friends, when an obscure event caused you to lose consciousness and wake up alone in an unknown, strange place. Explore your surroundings, look for clues in mysterious locations, run and hide from the dark spirits awakened by your presence. Do your best to survive, find your friends and uncover the mysteries hidden deep within Hallowseed – a place forgotten by time, damned and gripped by mysterious demonic terror!
- Rich story - The player is driven by the story of a village whose inhabitants were seduced by an obscure power and condemned to darkness. While seeking to save his friends, the protagonist, Michael, will uncover what role he plays in all this tragedy.
- Uncanny puzzles – You will encounter and need to solve various puzzles in order to progress the story. Stay vigilant and always on the lookout for clues anywhere around you!
- Tense atmosphere - Immersive sound design and stunning visuals that will always keep you on your toes.
- Micro-scares system - A system of random scary events that activate based on how you interact with the environment and will make you jump from your chair (or couch). Try different playthroughs with different choices to experience different scares!
- Terrifying AI – It’s not easy to escape the horrors around you. There’s always a way to survive, but you may need several tries to get it right.
- Inspired by Horror Movie Classics - Insidious, The Conjuring and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on VK (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
OSWindows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bits
OSWindows 10 64-bits
ProcessorCore i3 3.6GHz
ProcessorCore i5 3.20ghz
GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 960 (Lower PC Can Run it but loses Fps and Graphics Quality)
GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with 6GB VRAM or Higher
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: English, Chinese - Simplified, French, German, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian
© 2021 Fulqrum Publishing Ltd. Developed by Jeff Winner. All rights reserved.