Iratus: Lord of the Dead
Inclusive Character Customization
Recommend this Game
Iratus: Lord of the Dead is a turn-based tactical roguelike RPG set in a dark fantasy universe. Lead an army of undead to help an angry necromancer in his quest to reach the surface world and bring death to the mortal realms!
ABOUT THE GAME
In Iratus you find yourself fighting for the forces of darkness in the role of the titular necromancer—Iratus, recently freed from his millennia-long imprisonment.
You control an obedient army of the living dead, with skeletons, zombies, banshees and many other unliving warriors. Create your soldiers the only way a necromancer knows how: from the body parts of your slain enemies!
Expand and improve your underground lair
Strengthen your servants by researching secret rituals. Explore the twisted corridors and underground catacombs, and battle against lobotomized miners, greedy dwarves and corrupt mercenaries. Aid Iratus in his quest to recapture and eclipse his former power. Lead him to conquer the forces of good and unleash an eternal kingdom of death upon the world!
The sheer variety of tactical and strategic options makes Iratus a true treat for any ardent fans of the roguelike genre.
- Play on the side of evil, embodied by the necromancer Iratus!
- Expand and improve your underground lair.
- 19 types of obedient servants: zombies, vampires, skeletons, mummies, banshees and many more!
- Craft minions from the body parts of your conquered enemies.
- Advanced combat system: to win you need to know both the strengths and weaknesses of your troops and enemies.
- Iratus can kill his enemies not only by magic or claw but also by draining their sanity!
MANY WAYS TO PLAY
- Each minion has six unique abilities for a total of nearly one-hundred abilities for you to command.
- Four talent trees that alter the way you play: Alchemy, Magic, Ire and Destruction.
- Roguelike elements: minions that die are gone for good and the game saves automatically, making each choice irreversible.
- Detailed 2D graphics and a gloomy atmosphere of dark fantasy.
- Various difficulty levels, satisfying every type of player from novice to hardcore.
- Iratus himself is voiced by the voice-acting legend Stefan Weyte, famous for his performance as Caleb in the cult game series "Blood"!
That Was Easy!
Iratus: Lord of the Dead Editions(2)
Iratus: Lord of the Dead DLC & Add-Ons
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game has InclusiveCharacter Customization
This game isHighly Recommended
This game hasAmazing Storytelling
This game isRelaxing
This game hasChallenging Combat
This game hasDiverse Characters
Iratus: Lord of the Dead Ratings & Reviews
- 100%Critics Recommend
- 78Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Nicholas Montegriffo
7 / 10
Iratus: Lord of the Dead tweaks the team tactics formula of Darkest Dungeon but cuts down on the management aspect to focus firmly on moving quickly from combat to combat. It lacks the narrative flair or emotional punch of its inspiration but makes up for it with satisfying tactical options and a balanced challenge level.
by Luigi Savinelli
7.5 / 10
Iratus: Lord of the Dead is dark, grim and great fun. It's not perfect but it provides an interesting spin on gameplay that will keep players interested for many runs.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Iratus: Lord of the Dead System Requirements
OS versionWindows 7 - 64 Bit
OS versionWindows 10 - 64 Bit
CPUIntel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
CPUIntel Core i5 3.0 GHz
GPUOpen GL 3.2+ Compliant
GPUNVIDIA GeForce GTX 760, AMD Radeon R9 280X
Storage3,5 GB available space
SoundCardDirectX 9 Compatible
Additional NotesRequires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Audio: Russian, French, German, Chinese (Simplified), English, Chinese (Traditional), Japanese
- Text: English, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Russian, French, German, Spanish (Spain), Polish, Hungarian, Turkish
© 2019 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Unfrozen Studios. Iratus: Lord of the Dead, its logo, Unfrozen and the Unfrozen logo are trademarks of Unfrozen Studios. Daedalic and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, Germany.