Jack Move is a JRPG that features a blend of gritty cyberpunk storytelling, turn-based battles, and modern pixel art. Take on the role of Noa, a vigilante hacker who is thrust into a world of murder, kidnapping, and dark research after her father goes missing.
Take on the role of Noa: A young vigilante hacker from Bright Town. As the overreaching mega-corporation, Monomind, kidnaps her estranged father, Noa has no choice but to get him back, before it's too late. Help her find her dad, as she finds herself on the way.
Noa won't be alone on her journey. She'll be helped out by her best friend and tactical planner, Ryder, as well as her Martini drinking uncle and ex-corporate spy, Guin Blakely.
Jack Move features beautifully animated, exciting, and tactical turn-based battles.
Customize the software of your Cyber Deck to switch roles mid-battle, balancing offense, defense, and buffs. Choosing which software you load during battle is the key to victory! Hardware upgrades can help boost your stats, increase the amount of software you can install or give Noa extra abilities.
- Gorgeous “Hi-Bit” pixel art inspired by retro RPGs and enhanced with modern techniques.
- Battle your foes in cyberspace. Take them down using a multitude of sweet hacking software.
- Explore the dangerous world of Monocity-1 and takedown Monomind, the evil mega-corporation that controls it.
- Play as Noa Solares, a sassy hacker out to save her father and the world.
- Fight your way through a bunch of dungeons filled with all sorts of cyberpunk villany. Street punks, gangsters, corporate militia, secret service agents, and horrific cyber-experiments-gone-wrong will all be battling against you!
Jack Move Editions
Jack Move Ratings & Reviews
- 75%Critics Recommend
- 84Top Critic Average
- MightyOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by David Flynn
85 / 100
Jack Move is a fantastic and bite-sized RPG with some incredibly interesting character building. The story feels too jam packed and tonally inconsistent, but it and the characters are enjoyable for what they are. While I'm not a fan of the art style, it does what it sets out to do for the most part and is accompanied by some excellent jams.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Jack Move System Requirements
OS versionWindows XP
OS versionWindows 10
Memory1024 MB RAM
Memory1024 MB RAM
- Audio: N/A
- Text: Portuguese, Russian, Spanish (Latin America), French, German, Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Spanish (Spain)
© 2022 HypeTrain Digital.