KARDS - The WWII Card GameKARDS - The WWII Card Game
Quickly Understood Controls
Great for Quick Sessions
KARDS, The World War II Card Game, combines traditional CCG gameplay with innovative mechanics inspired by classic strategy games and real battlefield tactics. Take command and challenge other players in grand-scale warfare on the ground, air, or seas.
KARDS - The WWII Card Game
WHAT IS KARDS?
KARDS is a digital strategy card game that anyone can play and enjoy. KARDS combines traditional CCG gameplay with innovative mechanics inspired by classic strategy games and real battlefield tactics. Take command and challenge other players in grand-scale warfare on the ground, air, or seas.
KARDS is completely free to play where all features are available from the start. You can earn all cards through regular gameplay, daily missions and an extensive achievement system and thereby build up your card collection.
INNOVATIVE GAME MECHANICS
KARDS blends familiar card game elements with innovative mechanics that provide strategic depth and tactical diversity. As with any card game, you construct your decks and plan their strategy before heading to battle with the objective of taking out the opponent.
KARDS provides you with a familiar setting, but adds strategical layer to the battlefield with the frontline mechanic and its resource management. The frontline adds both the concepts of range and movement to the game which result in more tactical gameplay.
Your deck is built on a combination of military units and orders to support your battle efforts. Depending on what you believe to be a winning strategy, you will craft your deck on a combination of units and supporting orders.
- Infantry: Try to overrun your opponent with lighter and often cheaper units.
- Tanks: Blitz your opponent with heavily armored units that move faster than infantry.
- Aircraft: Achieve air superiority and wreak havoc from the sky, bombing or strafing any target.
- Artillery: Blast your opponent from the safety of your support line without being damaged in return.
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on VK (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game hasQuickly Understood Controls
This game isGreat for Quick Sessions
This game hasDiverse Characters
This game isRelaxing
This game isHighly Recommended
This game hasCompetitive Players
OS7 SP 1
- English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish - Latin America, Spanish - Spain
Subject to the terms of EULA, 1939 Games grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without right to sub-license, to use the Game in accordance with this EULA and any other written Agreement. If you do not agree to be bound by EULA, remove the Game from your computer or similar device now: https://kards.com/terms-of-use