Life of Delta
Embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic environment, full of interesting characters and engaging puzzle games in this sci-fi point-and-click adventure game.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Life of Delta is a point-and-click adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world.
After the Great War, all humans are wiped out. The only survivors are decaying service robots and humanoid lizards that were born from a long nuclear fallout.
Our story follows Delta, who is a small service robot and like any other robot, he is just trying to survive in this harsh environment. One day he is forced to embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic world in order to find his lost friend.
Because of his small size, he needs to use all of his wits to overcome all dangerous scenarios and challenges.
- 28 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
- You will be solving over 50 engaging puzzles such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions
- Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell
- Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story
- Beautiful original soundtrack
Life of Delta Editions(2)
Life of Delta
Life of Delta - Support Adventures! Pack
Life of Delta DLC & Add-Ons
Life of Delta System Requirements
OS versionWINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64bit)
OS versionWINDOWS® 10 (64bit)
CPUIntel® Core™ i3-4160
CPUIntel® Core™ i5-6500
GPUNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660
GPUNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750
Additional NotesRequires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- Audio: N/A
- Text: Hungarian, Chinese (Traditional), Russian, Korean, German, French, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Spanish (Spain), English
© 2023 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Daedalic and the Daedalic logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH, Germany.