Manifold Garden contains content that is unrated and may not be appropriate for all ages.
Rediscover gravity and explore an Escher-esque world of impossible architecture. Witness infinity in first-person and master its rules to solve physics-defying puzzles. Cultivate a garden to open new paths forward, where an eternal expanse awaits.
Manifold Garden is a game that reimagines physics and space.
Rediscover gravity and explore a beautiful Escher-esque world of impossible architecture. Geometry repeats infinitely in every direction, and falling down leads you back to where you started. Manipulate gravity to change your perspective and see the world in new ways. Master the rules of the universe and restore a barren world with vegetation and life.
- An expansive and visually striking world filled with mind-bending puzzles.
- Manipulate gravity to gain new perspectives and walk on any visible surface.
- Explore expansive architectural structures that repeat infinitely.
Manifold Garden has been nominated for several awards, including “Best Debut” from the Game Developers Choice Awards. It was selected as one of the New Yorker’s best games of 2019.
What the Critics Say:
“A beautiful meditation on the human brain, nature, mathematics, time, space and creation.” - EDGE
“Manifold Garden is a feast for the eyes and the mind” - GameSpot
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
- 89%Critics Recommend
- 82Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Rachel Watts
85 / 100
A serene gravity flipping puzzler with impossible structures to wrap your head around.
by Hope Corrigan
9 / 10
Manifold Garden invites you to bend your mind to the whim of infinity and learn to truly see things from all angles.
by Christian Donlan
Mesmerising and thrilling, this is a puzzle game for the ages.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS Win 7, 8, 10
OS Win 7, 8, 10
CPU Intel Core i5-750, 2.66 GHz
CPU Intel Core i7-4790k,4.00 GHz
- English, French (French), French (Canadian), Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch
© 2019 William Chyr Studio LLC.