Neurodeck is a psychological deckbuilding card game to challenge your fears. Build your deck & capacities by answering personality tests, visiting rooms or meditating. Face your phobia and defeat them through the power of life-inspired cards.
- Deckbuilding as you progress through the game (Slay The Spire like)
- Meditate and choose personality traits that alter your gameplay profoundly
- Explore a subconscious maze, full of cards and improvements that will help you defeat the monsters in your mind
- Light RPG mechanics that allow you to customize your character stats & skills
- Characters & places from your past that will tell facts & stories about mental health
- Deep gameplay mechanics that put focus on replayability and gameplay diversity
- Horrific monsters inspired by real-life phobias
Inspired by great titles like Slay the Spire, Monster Train and Gordian Quest, Neurodeck tries to bring a fresh and original gameplay!
Neurodeck Ratings & Reviews
- 27%Critics Recommend
- 65Top Critic Average
- WeakOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by James Bentley
6.5 / 10
Neurodeck plays on its ideas well but doesn't leave enough in the shadows to really intrigue like it should. It pushes those fears in the open and doesn't give enough depth to terrify
Movies Games and Tech
by Jonah Ehlers
7 / 10
Neurodeck is an enticing deck building game that I found myself looking forward to consistently. With oodles of replayability, different sets of challenges in starting stats and cards, and mental trials there is a lot of content to enjoy.
Hey Poor Player
by Daymon Trapold
4 / 5
The good definitely outweighs the bad. There’s something strangely wonderful about facing down phobias with cards like Comfort Food and Grumpy Frown. And with the promise of more improvements to come, Neurodeck can only get better from here.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Neurodeck System Requirements
- AUDIO: English |
- TEXT: English, French, German, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Russian
TavroxGames, All rights reserved.