Pixeljunk Scrappers Deluxe
Clean up the streets as a team of robot garbage collectors. Trash your opponents with up to 4 players or go it alone in this beat ‘em up that’s also a clean ‘em up!
PixelJunk™ Scrappers Deluxe
Clean Up the Streets of Junktown in this Frantic Beat 'Em Up Party Game!
Take on the role of the Scrappers, a squad of robot garbage collectors working to clean up a grimy city in the not-so-distant future. Sweep the streets alone or form the ultimate team with up to 4 players.
Time is money in Junktown, so stack that trash high and toss to your squad to boost efficiency for bigger rewards.
Garbage collection is only part of the job! Robotic rivals will attack and interfere; it’s up to you to dispose of them while staying on schedule. Teamwork is key to maximizing efficiency and achieving high scores, unlocking new characters, and customization options.
Attack! Stack! And Clean Up the Trash!
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic street brawls.
- Explore 5 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 25 stages.
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or up to 4 players.
- Supports both Online and Local Cooperative Play.
- Master multiple fighting styles and unlock a variety of melee and ranged weapons.
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts.
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster.
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games.
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is a brand new game from Q-Games, the developers behind the legendary PixelJunk series, Star Fox Command, X-Returns, and many other classic titles!
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
Pixeljunk Scrappers Deluxe Ratings & Reviews
- 33%Critics Recommend
- 74Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Cody Medellin
7 / 10
The concept behind PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe is good. Mixing a beat-'em-up with garbage collection seems like a strange concept, but it all works thanks to the pacing of each segment and the simplicity of the mechanics. It's the little things - the paltry move set, the small opening for successful garbage collection, the need to repeat levels, the ease with which one can lose track of where they are - that pile up to drag down the experience a peg. It is still worth checking out for the semi-distinct nature of it all, but be sure to temper your expectations.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Pixeljunk Scrappers Deluxe System Requirements
OSWindows 7 64-bit
OSWindows 10 64-bit
Processor2.3 GHz Processor
GraphicsIntel(R) UHD Graphics
GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX
Login Accounts Required
- Audio: Arabic, English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Turkish
- Text: Arabic, English, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish - Spain, Turkish
© 2023 Q-Games