In this twin-stick roguelite shooter you play as one of the galactic mercenaries, exploring a mysterious scientific complex and uncovering the secret of the REPLIKATOR project.
REPLIKATOR is a top-down shooter with roguelike elements, set in an abandoned space science complex.
In the role of one of the mercenaries, you will have to fight against hordes of crazed robots and ectoplasmic monsters, while your boss calmly drinks beer in a safe compartment nearby.
- Dynamic battles. You will have to move and aim well to survive constantly!
- Danger at every turn. Many different enemies and traps will not let you get bored.
- Dozens of upgrade items. Explore stations looking for new upgrades for your character.
- Meta progression. In this game, each death will only make you stronger because, after death, you can buy permanent improvements for your character and the hub ship.
- Procedural generation! The location of rooms, enemies, traps, weapons and all items are generated procedurally.
- Space raccoon! And three more playable characters. They all differ in starting characteristics, preferred weapons, and special techniques.
- Intriguing story. Explore the abandoned science complex and find out what happened here!
OS versionWindows 7
OS versionWindows 10
GPU512 MB graphics card with WebGL support
GPU512+ MB graphics card with WebGL support
Additional NotesIf your laptop meets the system requirements, but the game shows poor performance, then you may need to select a discrete video adapter manually in the laptop performance settings.
- Audio: English
- Text: English, Spanish (Spain), Russian
2022 © Meridian4. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.