Sail a fleet of customizable ships across an ocean whose ancient depths have swallowed the key to the mysterious past. Befriend fishfolk to expand your boat crews, take up arms against petulant pirates, and chart a course across an expansive watery world.
Explore the Deepblue!
- Put the wind to your back and cast out into High Adventure over a vast ocean spanning dozens of eccentric regions.
- Discover countless isles bursting with their own flora, fauna, friendly folk, and fearsome foes.
- Playfully pursue a pod of curious dolphins, admire the beauty of the sun sinking into an icy horizon, or run down a clutch of cowardly criminals only to accept their apologies to the tune of wild cannonry.
Command a Sailing Fleet!
- Build and manage a custom cadre of specialized vessels to match any personality and play style.
- Buy, equip, upgrade, and modify your ships’ armaments to face off against the toughest privateers this side of the Eclipside.
- Crack open giant clams and loot lonely shipwrecks to fill your fleet’s treasure hoard and keep your crew in shipshape.
Fathom a Mystery!
- Join forces with the myriad inhabitants of this watery world to uncover a terrible secret buried in the depths of the Deepblue.
- Reel in a big one with the salty Anglerwranglers, learn the secret spyspeak of the Croaker Command Corps, save the sea life of the Moontiders, capture picturesque memories with a mysterious “camera” device, and much more.
- Inspire the finefolk from all over to work as one world-spanning crew to save the seas and the planet.
Sail Forth into Adventure!
- Tack and jibe and heave and cut with a sail and wind system designed with enough attention to realistic sailing physics to excite naval enthusiasts while also remaining deeply accessible to anyone and everyone.
- Sail through stormy swells and serene sunsets in a dynamic and breathtaking day-night weather system.
- Bask in the beauty of the benevolent ocean waters in Free Sail mode where the only goal is the ever-moving horizon.
Sail Forth Ratings & Reviews
- 85%Critics Recommend
- 77Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Courtney Ehrenhofler
9 / 10
Sail Forth is full of naval fun, letting you traipse around the high seas, with plenty of distractions and activities to keep you busy, as well as enemies to fight and a top notch sailing system.
by Mike Crewe
8 / 10
Charming to look at, with a simple yet rewarding gameplay loop, Sail Forth is a great indie title that will have players exploring its oceans for many hours!
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Sail Forth System Requirements
CPUIntel i5 2.3GHz
CPUIntel i7 2.3GHz
Memory4 GB RAM
Memory8 GB RAM
GPUIntel HD Graphics 4000
GPUNVIDIA GeForce GT 750m
Storage300 MB available space
Storage300 MB available space
- Audio: N/A
- Text: Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, German, English
© Copyright 2022 The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Incorporated. © Copyright 2022 Festive Vector. All rights reserved.