Shadow Man Remastered
He's coming, stalking criminals in the spirit world & the real world. A possessed man is coming, a voodoo mask in his chest and lines of power in his back. Shadow Man is coming, trailing evil from Liveside to Deadside. To stop an apocalypse. To save your soul.
Shadow Man Remastered
He is coming, stalking criminals in the spirit world and the real world. A possessed man is coming, a voodoo mask in his chest and lines of power in his back. Shadow Man is coming, trailing evil from Liveside to Deadside. To stop an apocalypse. To save your soul.
3 New Levels: "Summer Camp, Florida" (Day and Night) "Salvage Yard, Mojave Desert" (Day and Night) and "Asylum Station 2 - Experimentation Rooms"
New Audio from the original games composer, Tim Haywood
New music and SFX for the restored levels and restored cut voice dialog in levels
- Switch between the original textures and the new high resolution textures
- HD Textures for all levels and objects
- Nvidia Intro Cutscene Textures
- HD HUD and inventory icons plus a new icon for the Shadow Gun
- Restored unused animations
- Restored several cut and censored models from the original levels
- N64 Gad Icons
- New weapon wheel to select weapons faster as time is slowed down
- Improved controls
- Improved destructible objects using Bullet Physics
- Auto targeting
- Tweaked/improved AI
- Levels rearranged as originally intended
- A ton of fixes across the entire game to each level from object to geometry fixes
- Fixes to the localization for English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian
Yort, Yort Floater, The Seraph Queen, Seraph, Dead Worm, Unused zombie restored in Station 2, and the one arm Tenement Zombie.
- 41%Critics Recommend
- 74Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Joseph Allen
6.5 / 10
Shadow Man Remastered infuriates as often as it delights, but it's a solid experience, and Nightdive has done an excellent job preserving it.
by Zoey Handley
7.5 / 10
What it comes down to is that Shadow Man Remastered is an excellent title that I enjoyed thoroughly. However, it is an excellent twenty-something-year-old title, and some people just can't go back to that era. I get it. But for the rest of us, this is definitely a title worth pulling back from Deadside.
by Anthony Mann
9 / 10
Shadow Man Remastered is a great game and I hope those with fond memories enjoy it as much I do. I hope those unfamiliar will give this a shot as well because while this is a game from the 90s it feels very modern in the controls.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
ProcessorIntel or AMD Dual-Core at 2.0 GHz
ProcessorIntel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
GraphicsGPU with OpenGL 3.2 or DirectX 10 support
Other100% DirectX compatible sound card or onboard sound
- AUDIO: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish - Spain | TEXT: English, French, German, Italian
SHADOWMAN is ® and © 2021 Valiant Entertainment LLC. All rights reserved. www.valiantentertainment.com