Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice
Great Boss Battles
Aiko's Choice is a brand-new standalone addon to the beloved stealth tactics game Shadow Tactics. Set in Japan around the Edo period, you take control of kunoichi adept Aiko and her deadly assassin friends to hunt down the ghosts of her past.
is a brand-new standalone addon to the beloved stealth tactics game Shadow Tactics. Set in Japan around the Edo period, you take control of kunoichi adept Aiko and her deadly assassin friends to hunt down the ghosts of her past.
Aiko's Choice is a brand-new standalone expansion to the beloved stealth tactics game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, set in Japan around the Edo period.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice focuses on one of the main game's protagonists: the kunoichi adept Aiko. She is a master of camouflage and distracts enemies disguised as a Geisha.
Although Aiko was certain that she left her old life behind her,
Aiko's former sensei, the cunning spymaster Lady Chiyo, reappears from the shadows to challenge her. Together with her deadly companions she sets out to hunt down the ghosts of her past...
The expansion features three fully fledged main missions,
set in brand-new environments, and three shorter interlude missions.
In the style of the main game, you take control of a team of deadly specialists to sneak in the shadows between dozens of enemies. Choose your approach when infiltrating enemy bases in hidden forest camps or lively Edo period towns. Set traps, poison and distract your opponents – or avoid enemy contact completely. Carefully plan your every move and come up with your own ingenious tactics to vanquish enemies and complete each of the challenging missions that lie ahead!
You don't require a copy of Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun to play Aiko's Choice. Even though you can enjoy this standalone expansion on its own, we recommend to play at least the first few missions of the main game in order to get a feeling of the game's mechanics as well as the characters and story!
- Return to the beautiful world of Shadow Tactics set in Japan, early Edo period.
- Rejoin your favorite characters for another adventure set within the story of the main game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
- Experience a previously untold tale centered around the kunoichi adept Aiko, who has to face a vicious enemy connected to her past.
- Explore three fully fledged main missions, located in brand-new environments, and three shorter interlude missions.
The expansion includes all the features of the main game
- Play a team of completely different characters with their unique skill sets.
- Synchronize your team's actions to strike down your enemies at once with the "Shadow Mode" feature.
- Choose between non-lethal or deadly stealth attacks.
- Find dozens of ways to take out or sneak past your opponents the way you want.
- Choose from three difficulty levels to match your skill.
We are really happy to finally return to Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
after all these years, and we hope that we were able to convert that joy into this standalone expansion. Join us on another visit… to Japan, early Edo period.
Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice DLC & Add-Ons
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game hasGreat Boss Battles
Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice Ratings & Reviews
- 89%Critics Recommend
- 84Top Critic Average
- MightyOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Ron Burke
90 / 100
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun was one of my favorite games of 2017, and Aiko's Choice is a return to form. Mimimi Games continues to deliver tight gameplay, incredible stealth, and a compelling story to tie it all together.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Shadow Tactics - Aiko's Choice System Requirements
OS versionWindows Vista 64-bit
OS versionWindows 10
CPUIntel i3 2nd-Generation 2.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 2.5GHz
CPUIntel i3 4th-Generation 3.5GHz, AMD Quad-Core 3.9GHz
Memory4 GB RAM
Memory6 GB RAM
GPUNvidia GT640, AMD Radeon HD7750, 1GB Vram
GPUNvidia GTX 570, AMD Radeon HD 6950, 2GB Vram
SoundCardDirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Audio: English, Japanese
- Text: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Spanish (Spain), Italian, French, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Korean, English, German, Turkish
© 2021 Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Mimimi Games GmbH. Shadow Tactics and the Shadow Tactics logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Mimimi Games GmbH. The Daedalic logo and the Mimimi Games logo are trademarks of Daedalic Entertainment GmbH and Mimimi Games GmbH respectively. All rights reserved.