Shady Part of MeShady Part of Me
Overcome emotional struggles across a touching narrative filled with twists and surprises. Embark on a dream-like journey, with breathtaking artistic direction and the enthralling voice of Hannah Murray (Game of Thrones, Skins).
Shady Part of Me
Shady Part of Me sends you on an emotional and dream-like journey, with breathtaking artistic direction and the enthralling voice of Hannah Murray (Game of Thrones, Skins).
As a little girl and her shadow, overcome emotional struggles through surreal dreamscapes across a touching narrative filled with twists and surprises. Both must learn, cooperate and evolve to progress in a poetic journey.
- Play with light and shadows, switching between 2D and 3D gameplay at will
- Your ability to rewind time will help you get you through all situations
- Explore surreal environments envisioned in a unique watercolor style
- Solve contemplative puzzles to break the dream
- Experience an introspective narrative journey like no other
- Follow us on Discord (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on VK (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Weibo (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
- 79%Critics Recommend
- 77Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
Attack of the Fanboy
by Dean James
“While it may not be a very long game, Shady Part of Me is well worth the time playing through for both the interesting gameplay and aesthetic that surrounds what is a pretty somber story.”
by Nic Bunce
8 / 10
“Like the characters in the game, Shady Part of Me is elegant, but troubled. At its core, the game is a well-designed puzzle game about a girl who has to cooperate with herself to overcome her mental health condition. Between this and the moody, melancholy aesthetic, the game hits home in all the right ways, which is why it's such a shame that the ending just doesn't stick the landing.”
by Abdul Saad
75 / 100
“Despite its cryptic storytelling and repetitive gameplay, Shady Part of Me is a game that deserves to be played and experienced especially by puzzler fans.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
OSWindows 10 (64-bit)
ProcessorAMD Athlon II X2 250 / Intel Pentium Dual-Core G645
ProcessorAMD Athlon II X3 450 / Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Graphics1 GB VRAM, AMD Radeon HD 5670 / Nvidia GeForce GT 440 / Intel HD 5200
Graphics2 GB VRAM, AMD Radeon HD 7850 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
Other30 FPS on average in 1280x720 with the lowest settings.
Other60 FPS in 1920x1080 with the highest settings.
Requires Epic Games account
- Audio: English, French, German, Spanish - Spain, Chinese - Simplified
- Text: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish - Spain, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional
© 2020 Shady Part of Me. Developed by Douze Dixièmes and published by Focus Home Interactive. All rights reserved.