You are Eve, fresh out of Eden and armed with a living suit of armor, Smelter. Explore a dangerous new world, battle its bizarre denizens and expand your empire in a desperate journey to find Adam.
Time To Get Eve’n
Smelter is a strategy, action-platformer combo inspired by classics from the 16-bit era. Lead Smelter and his faithful Zirm forces by expanding Smelter’s territory across the Rumbly Lands in top-down strategy levels, then dive into thrilling side-scrolling action stages after annexing key locations. Build, attack and advance your army -- unlock, upgrade and unleash elemental action skills against vicious enemies, perilous environments and dangerous bosses. Release the power of Smelter!
After the untimely destruction of the Garden, Eve finds herself in an unfamiliar world with her beloved Adam nowhere to be found. In her search for Adam, she encounters Smelter, an unusually over-confident, winged creature with the powerful ability to transform and fuse with others.
Offering his apparently “invaluable” assistance, Smelter transforms and fuses with Eve. They depart on a journey to the treacherous Rumbly Lands. There, they expand Smelter’s territory, allowing them to reach further into the various domains to find out what happened to her Adam.
- Hybrid gameplay that combines fast-paced platforming with top-down strategy.
- Master three skill sets, complete with over 40 upgrades obtainable through multiple challenges, allowing for varied combat, movement and defense tactics.
- Open a can of whoop ass on challenging 2D action levels, enemies, and bosses with their own back stories!
- Expand your empire across a variety of regions, utilizing a variety of building types, upgrades, and units.
- Rock out to a killer soundtrack combining synth and guitar, featuring music by Evader, and Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).
Gotta Collect Them All
Just Some Improvements
Eremagu Trial Extraordinaire
Scour the Eremagu Domain
- 54%Critics Recommend
- 70Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Charlie Kelly
8 / 10
“Smelter is charming. It’s tough-as-nails. At times it’s even hilarious. Most of all, Smelter is just itself – a badass and unapologetic indie guaranteed to give you a good time.”
by Andrew Farrell
8.5 / 10
“A satisfying combination of action platformer and strategy game. The former might be notably better here than the latter, but Smelter is a decently long game with great visuals and gameplay.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS versionWindows 7
OS versionWindows 10
CPUi5 7th gen
CPUi5 9th gen
Additional input deviceGamepad
- Text: Korean, Japanese, German, French, Spanish (Latin America), English
© 2021 X PLUS Company Limited DANGEN ENTERTAINMENT is a trademark of Dangen Entertainment. Copyright © 2022 Dangen Entertainment. All rights reserved.