STAR WARS™: SquadronsSTAR WARS™: Squadrons
Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS™: Squadrons. Buckle up, feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling STAR WARS™ single-player story.
STAR WARS™: Squadrons
"Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience STAR WARS™: Squadrons. Buckle up and feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron. Pilots who enlist will step into the cockpits of starfighters from both the New Republic and Imperial fleets and fight in strategic 5v5 space battles. Modify your starfighter and adjust the composition of your squadron to suit varying playstyles and crush the opposition. Pilots will triumph as a team and complete tactical objectives across known and never-before-seen battlefields, including the gas giant of Yavin Prime and the shattered moon of Galitan.
Take control of starfighters such as the X-wing and TIE fighter. Customize loadouts and cosmetics, divert power between weapons, shields, and engines, while immersing yourself in the cockpit.
Learn what it means to be a pilot in a thrilling STAR WARS™ single-player story set after the events of Return of the Jedi. Seen from alternating perspectives between two factions, iconic and emerging leaders on both sides are battling for the galaxy. The New Republic fights for freedom. The Empire demands order. We need you to join the galaxy’s finest.
- All Wings Report In – Plan skirmishes with your squadron in the briefing room before taking off to the evolving battlefields across the galaxy. Compete in intense 5v5 multiplayer dogfights or unite with your squadron to tip the scales in monumental fleet battles. Together, you’re the galaxy’s finest.
- Master Legendary Starfighters – Take control of different classes of starfighters from both the New Republic and Imperial fleets – including the agile A-wing and the devastating TIE bomber. Modify your ship, divert the power between its systems, and destroy your opponents in strategic space dogfights.
- Live Your STAR WARS Pilot Fantasy – The cockpit is your home. Use its dashboards to your advantage and – with just a thin hull of metal and glass between you and the perils of space – feel the intensity of combat from a first-person perspective. Take off in thrilling multiplayer modes and a unique single-player STAR WARS story, which covers a key campaign near the conclusion of the Galactic Civil War.
- The Mission is Clear – STAR WARS: Squadrons is a fully self-contained experience from day one, where you earn rewards through play. Climb the ranks and unlock new components like weapons, hulls, engines, shields, and cosmetic items in a clear path for progression that keeps gameplay fresh and engaging."
- 79%Critics Recommend
- 79Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Andrew Reiner
8.3 / 10
“The single-player campaign teaches you the ropes, but achieves little else. Multiplayer is always fun and is exactly what it needs to be to wow Star Wars fans”
by Tom Marks
8 / 10
“Star Wars: Squadrons' single-player campaign tells an entertaining story, while its flight controls hit a sweet spot between accessibility and nuance – and it's made even better by VR and HOTAS support.”
“Star Wars: Squadrons offers an exhilarating take on dogfighting in a galaxy far, far away, which helps elevate a functional single-player story and provides a strong foundation for a focused multiplayer experience.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 10 64-bit
OSWindows 10 64-bit
ProcessorIntel i5 6600k / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
ProcessorIntel i7-7700 / AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7850
GraphicsNvidia Radeon RX 480 (Non-VR/Minimum VR) or Radeon RX 570 (Recommended VR) / AMD GeForce GTX 1060(Non-VR/Minimum VR) or GeForce GTX 1070 (Recommended VR)
- Audio: English, French, German, Spanish
- Text: English, French, Spanish - Spain, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, Portuguese - Brazil, Japanese, Spanish - Mexico, Korean, Chinese - Simplified, Chinese - Traditional