The Alien Cube
Worlds collide as your cursed inheritance throws you into the middle of a series of mysterious events. Discover terrifying secrets as you follow your uncle’s disappearance, and confront a terrible truth that will change your life forever in this first-person cosmic horror.
ABOUT THIS GAME
The Alien Cube is a Lovecraftian first-person horror adventure, spiritual successor to The Land of Pain. You play as Arthur, a lonely man whose life is about to change dramatically when strange events start to occur after finding out about the disappearance of your Uncle Edgar. The world around you hides a terrible secret, a dark and occult reality in which your uncle seemed to have played an important part somehow. Tormented by nightmarish visions, you will need to embark on a journey to find out the truth and survive the darkness that is haunting you.
AN OTHERWORLDLY EXPERIENCE
You wake up, bathed in sweat: you’ve been having bad dreams again. The strange cave, the occult symbols, the ritual site… and then that strange cube-shaped whispering artifact falling from the sky -it all seemed so real. But you are awake now, and true reality hits like a bucket of cold water: the breakup with Jenny, the move, your uncle Edgar's mysterious disappearance…
A CURSED INHERITANCE
The doorbell catches you off guard: it is a letter, a testament from no less than your uncle, leaving you his apartment and a warning to get rid of all his manuscripts. It is time to finally go there and try to find some clues. What you don't know yet is that this search will unchain a series of terrifying revelations, secrets that should stay buried forever, and that your worst nightmares will soon come out to the light of day.
- Survive the perils you will encounter while facing hostile weather conditions, wandering through snowy forests, forgotten dungeons, and other otherworldly locations.
- Explore horrifying places and interact with the items you will find along your journey to solve puzzles and seek out clues to unravel the mystery.
- Immerse yourself into a powerfully visual world of unnamed horrors thanks to the photogrammetric technology.
- Intensify the Lovecraftian experience with high-quality ambient sounds and an atmospheric soundtrack extracted from the abyss of your worst fears.
- DAVID JAFFE (Lead Designer and Game Director of GOD OF WAR on PS2): "The story in Alien Cube is PHENOMENAL. THE ALIEN CUBE is one of the best horror games of the year! In fact, this indie game -made by ONE PERSON!- 'gets' horror better than even the classic AAA horror franchises! It's really quite impressive!"
- CRYTEK: "Stunning solo-developed game demonstrates the power of CRYENGINE"
- SHIRLEY CURRY (The Gaming Grandma): "(...) my favorite horror game developer of all time; Alessandro Guzzo!! He's the only one who knows how to do it right!! IMHO"
The Alien Cube is the Winner of the CryEngine Game of the Year 2021!
OS versionWindows 7
OS versionWindows 10
CPUIntel i5-4590 @ 3.3GHz or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
CPUIntel i5-6600 @ 3.3Ghz or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
Memory8 GB RAM
Memory12 GB RAM
GPUNvidia GTX 1050 2GB/AMD RX 560 2GB
GPUNvidia GTX 1060/AMD RX 580
Storage20 GB available space
Storage20 GB available space
Additional NotesSSD is highly recommended
- Audio: English
- Text: Russian, Spanish (Spain), German, Italian, English, French, Turkish, Portuguese
Copyright © 2022 Alessandro Guzzo ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Portions of this software are included under license © 2004-2021 Crytek GmbH. All rights reserved.