The Count Lucanor
Pixel adventure inspired by classics like Zelda and Silent Hill. The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles.
The Count Lucanor
ABOUT THIS GAME
Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.
- Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
- Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
- Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
- Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
- Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
- Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.
The Count Lucanor Ratings & Reviews
- 59%Critics Recommend
- 76Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
Attack of the Fanboy
by Louisa Bhairam
A unique and excellent adventure, with puzzles and mystery at every turn. Although its main appeal will be to retro gamers, there are enough strong qualities to attract those who may not normally play within this genre. Graphics and soundtrack are charming and a joy to experience.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
The Count Lucanor System Requirements
ProcessorCore 2 Duo
ProcessorCore i3, i5, i7
Memory2 GB RAM
Memory4 GB RAM
GraphicsIntel HD 3000
GraphicsDedicated GPU supporting OpenGL2
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: French, Spanish - Spain, Hungarian, Russian, German, Japanese, Chinese - Simplified, Turkish, Portuguese - Brazil, Korean, Italian
© All Rights Reserved Neon Doctrine and Baroque Decay 2021