Catch hundreds of tinykin and use their unique powers to bring Milo back to his home planet and back to normal size!
Milo arrives on Earth to find that he's way too small, everybody's gone and a day hasn't passed since 1991! Team up with the mysterious tinykin and use their unique powers to create ladders, bridges, explosions and a lot more! Find a way home through a sprawling ant-sized metropolis, and unravel Earth's biggest mystery!
- Explore cities of ants, beetles and other insects built inside of a giant house
- Meet characters everywhere you go and learn their stories and history
- Catch over a hundred tinykin in each city, and use their special abilities to climb higher, break down doors and solve the city's problems!
- Skateboard around on Milo's tiny soap-board! Jump, grind and hover around the house
- Collect upgrades to improve Milo's bubble-pack, build out the Ardwin Museum and complete Ridmi's mysterious machine!
- 95%Critics Recommend
- 82Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Marcus Stewart
8.5 / 10
“Tinykin feels comforting in an old-school sense. Its challenges never become convoluted, nor does its design reinvent the wheel, and that’s okay. Tinykin executes its handful of ideas exceptionally well, making it a thoroughly enjoyable and laid-back journey that only requires six to eight hours of your time. Don’t let this delightful adventure sneak under your radar.”
by Tom Marks
8 / 10
“Tinykin's vibrant levels and simple but satisfying platforming make collecting pollen a delight.”
by Lincoln Carpenter
78 / 100
“Tinykin's minion management might be shallow, but its platforming shines.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS versionWindows 7
OS versionWindows 10
CPU2.6 GHz Dual Core
CPUi7 ~3 Ghz / Ryzen 7
Additional input deviceGamepad
- Audio: English
- Text: Japanese, Spanish (Spain), Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese, French, English, German, Russian
© 2022 Splashteam © 2022 tinyBuild