200 feet. 600 knots. Adrenaline off the scale.
Includes Tornado: Operation Desert Storm
The Tornado aircraft is an unmatched combination of speed and lethal fire power. Now, Digital Integration is proud to present TORNADO - unsurpassed by any flight simulator to date. Options range from ground-based simulator training to multi-aircraft multi-mission campaigns involving a vast array of aircraft and ground vehicles. With design input from RAF aircrew and British Aerospace, TORNADO is unequalled in authenticity. DI's expertise gives you a richly detailed landscape and depth of gameplay. The choice is yours - go it alone or take the squadron and discover what real Tornado pilots mean by a "target rich environment"...
Features of TORNADO
- Simulator training, combat & multi-mission campaigns
- 2 seat cockpit - pilot and navigator/weapons officer
- GP bombs, cluster bombs, JP2333, ALARM, air-to-air missiles and more!
- Multi-aircraft coordinated attacks
- Laser designated bombs with pin-point accuracy
- Authentic handling and avionics
- Sophisticated mission planning system
- Rolling landscapes with extensive natural and man-made features
- Night flying and low visibility options
- Autopilot includes terrain following and nav/attack systems
- 2 player option for head-to-head dogfight
Tornado System Requirements
OS versionWindows Vista
OS versionWindows 10
CPU1.8 GHz Processor
CPU2.0 GHz Processor
GPU3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
GPU3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9
- Audio: N/A
- Text: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Spain), German
(C) 1993, 2023 Interplay Entertainment Corp. "Tornado" is a trademark or registered trademark of Interplay Entertainment Corp. in the US and/or other countries. All rights reserved.