Have you ever wanted to build and manage railways that fuel key moments in history? Well now you can in Train Valley, an award winning tycoon puzzle game. Use your wits to construct and run complicated train powered systems and help keep the world in (loco)motion! ALL ABOARD!
The Original, award winning and critically acclaimed title, Train Valley, is a must for anyone that loves solving logistic puzzles.
The game allows you to travel to key moments in time, presenting an endless array of tasks.
Manage railroads in order to connect cities, using tunnels and bridges or whatever needs to be built.
- Manage the landscape - different terrain presents different challenges. Some can be costly, some can be easily overcome. How you tame nature is up to you!
- Use Special Logic to keep ever growing traffic under control. From Switches, Sidings, Spurs and more, you’ll need to use every tool at your disposal to keep trains running together and on-time
- Pause Time - You’ll need to take a moment to consider critical decisions. Pause allows you to plan, build and reschedule to stay accident free and efficient
Play through 4 Eras - Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020)
- Story mode features real-life events, such as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more
- Random Mode Gives you a new challenge every time you play, presenting random levels, generated on the fly, for endless puzzles
- Sandbox Mode allows you to play without limits - and can even be turned on for Story and Random modes, for the ultimate in relaxed train management antics
Discover 15 types of trains!
From early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars and hoppers to cisterns and military-use tank and gun platforms!
As a totally original take on Train Management and Puzzle games, Train Valley is the first in the series and a breath of fresh air for many. With its tongue-in-cheek approach to level design and light hearted nature, you’ll lose hours making the most efficient network possible
Also available is the Germany DLC
It introduces new story mode maps, as well as new architecture and trains from throughout German history!
Pangs of conscience
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
- 67%Critics Recommend
- 76Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Chris Wray
8.6 / 10
“Train Valley has surprised in so many ways. An interesting, challenging and detailed game in a lovingly small and pleasing package. Offering hours of track building and train crashing in what seems like it should be a basic package. Pure proof that pumping a product full of extra features, that prove extraneous at best, isn't the way to go.”
by Alec Hawley
8 / 10
“Slight niggles aside, Train Valley 2 is very easy to recommend to anyone wanting a laid-back management simulator. It’s a beautifully executed hybrid of puzzle game and tycoon sim that charms and challenges in equal measure. ”
8 / 10
“The gameplay is the real winner in Train Valley, as it manages to be both frustrating and addictive, but also incredibly rewarding once you finally complete the mission with all the objectives.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS versionWindows XP (SP3)+
OS versionWindows 10
CPUIntel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz
CPUIntel Core i3 +
GPUATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better
GPUNVidia GeForce 1050 Ti or better
- Audio: N/A
- Text: Polish, Romanian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), German, Italian, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish (Spain), Russian, Japanese, Czech
Postmeta Games Limited. All rights reserved.