Wanted: Dead is a new hybrid slasher/shooter from the makers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. The game follows a week in life of the Zombie Unit, an elite Hong Kong police squad on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy.
Wanted: Dead is a new hybrid slasher/shooter from the makers of Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive. The game follows a week in life of the Zombie Unit, an elite Hong Kong police squad on a mission to uncover a major corporate conspiracy. Play as Lt. Hannah Stone, a hardboiled Hong Kong cop, and plow through mercenaries, gang members and private military contractors in a spectacular cyberpunk adventure.
- Hack-n-slash melee combat: Use a wide variety of deadly moves and dozens of unique finishers to slice and dice
- Third-person shooter: Battle indoors and outdoors using a curated selection of projectile weapons - assault rifles, SMGs, LMGs and grenade launchers
- Brutal finishers: over 50 unique finishing moves
- Cyberpunk: a crazy mix of advanced weaponry and lo-tech 90s retro futurism
- Gripping storyline: The Zombie unit uncovers a major corporate conspiracy in a dystopian version of Hong Kong
- Truly hardcore experience: the fights are not going to be easy, steel your resolve and use everything around you as you battle through hordes of mercenaries, synthetics and private security forces.
- Beat 'em up the old school way: Take down enemies to proceed further, revive the nostalgia in a modern twist on the established genre
- A love letter to the sixth generation of consoles.
Wanted: Dead Ratings & Reviews
- 20%Critics Recommend
- 59Top Critic Average
- WeakOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
Attack of the Fanboy
by Gordon Bicker
Wanted: Dead may not hit the mark in every area, but it still serrates the cut between hybrid slasher/shooter gameplay perfectly and I knew that it would be revisited by me for a long time to come even after the credits had rolled.
by Mike Alexander
8 / 10
Wanted: Dead has a charm and sense of humor that is rarely found in modern games, and it backs that up with an amazing combat system that only gets better the more you play.
God is a Geek
by Chris Hyde
6.5 / 10
Wanted: Dead starts off strong with plenty to learn and enjoy, but towards the end bogs itself down by trying to be difficult, forgoing what made it good to begin with.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Wanted: Dead System Requirements
OS versionWindows 10 64bit
OS versionWindows 11 64bit
CPUIntel i5 2500K
CPUIntel i5 2700K
GPUNVIDIA GTX 1060
GPUNVIDIA RTX 2060
Additional NotesDirectX feature level 11_1 required. Best used with gamepad
- Audio: English
- Text: English
(c) 2020-2022. 110 Industries SA