Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef
From the developers of the Guns, Gore and Cannoli franchise comes a new 2D run & gun platformer: Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & TEEF! Spearhead an Ork invasion, destroy the hive city and kill your warboss! ‘Ere we go!
Prepare to charge Luteus Prime
For many centuries, the planet of Luteus Alpha has been producing much needed materiel for the wars raging on in the Armageddon sector. Many are drawn to the planet, and so is the great Warboss Ogruk Gutrekka. Upon arriving on the planet, Gutrekka took your most precious hair squig. Filled with vengeance you’ve sworn to do anything it takes to return your hair squig, and prove who is the strongest! And so your adventure on Luteus Prime begins.
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is a hand-drawn 2D action adventure taking you on a wild ride of dakka, gore and explosions! Krump your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime; battle Humans, Orks and Genestealer cultists; and ultimately retrieve your luscious hair squig from the hands of the Warboss Gutrekka!
Who’s ready for Waaagh!?
- Classic 2D side-scrolling goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Expand your armory with up to twenty different weapons. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on those puny ‘umies.
- Earn hats by destroying compelling bosses, completing milestones or exchanging Teef at the Mekboy shop. Teef are collected by tearing through the story.
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Break up the action, and immerse yourselves in engaging cinematics.
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or get a party together of up to four Ork Boyz and have some fun together! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op.
- Brawl it out against your rivals in an all-out epic battle to decide who is the baddest Ork in the warband! Up to four boyz can scrap it out in the arena, both online and in local PvP.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, a lot of them!
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef Ratings & Reviews
- 52%Critics Recommend
- 72Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Ule Lopez
7 / 10
Warhammer 40K: Shootas Blood & Teef is a great game if you are in for some mindless fun alongside your friends. Its variety of weapons can be fun to engage with. While its campaign is short, you can still find enjoyment in the PvP mode or try new weapons with your friends.
by Chris De Hoog
7.5 / 10
Shootas, Blood & Teef is a refreshingly off-brand run-and-gun experience for Warhammer 40, 000, though your mileage may vary depending on your tolerance for the Orks’ shenanigans.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef System Requirements
OS versionWindows 8 (64 bit)
OS versionWindows 10 (64 bit)
CPU1st generation i3 from Intel Or Amd equivalent
CPU1st generation i5 or Amd equivalent
Memory4 GB RAM
Memory8 GB RAM
GPUNvidia Geforce GT 430 or AMD equivalent (AMD HD 4000 series)
GPUNvidia Geforce GTX 600 series or Amd equivalent
Storage3 GB available space
Storage3 GB available space
- Audio: English
- Text: Dutch, Chinese (Traditional), Finnish, English, Chinese (Simplified), Polish, Italian, German, Korean, Japanese, Turkish, Spanish (Spain), Russian, Portuguese
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2022. Published and developed by Rogueside NV. All rights reserved to their respective owners.