XIII is a remake of the cult first-person action game that was initially released in 2003. You play as “XIII”, a man without an identity, in a solo campaign with numerous twists and turns.
WHO ARE YOU, REALLY?
XIII is a remake of the cult first-person action game that was initially released in 2003. You play as “XIII”, a man without an identity, in a solo campaign with numerous twists and turns. Inspired by the eponymous graphic novel, the game features a completely reinvented and unique cel-shading design. In XIII, players can also take part in fierce multi-player fights
The country remains in a state of shock following the assassination of President Sheridan. You wake up, wounded and with amnesia, on a deserted beach on the east coast. The only clues as to your identity are a tattoo of the number XIII near your collarbone and a locker key. Even though your memory is failing, you discover that you have the reflexes of a highly trained professional fighter. You set off in search of your past, discovering that you played a role in the murder of the President of the United States of America, and revealing the most astounding conspiracy ever hatched in the country
- The remake of the 2003 cult FPS initially released on PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Nintendo Gamecube.
- A new artistic direction that respects the original work and its iconic cel-shading design.
- Numerous references to the eponymous graphic novel, with onomatopoeia, speech bubbles, panels and more.
- Music and voices from the original version.
- A conspiracy-based plot with numerous twists and turns.
- Varied gameplay with action, infiltration and exploration phases.
- A breathtaking solo campaign with 34 levels.
- A brutal arsenal of 15 weapons to get your memory back.
- 11%Critics Recommend
- 39Top Critic Average
- WeakOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Will Borger
2 / 10
“PlayMagic's XIII may get better after several patches, but right now it's a broken, buggy mess that plays like a generic shooter and looks worse than the 2003 original. If you really want to play XIII, go play that instead.”
by Mehrdad Khayyat
5 / 10
“Microids' remake of XIII is the equivalent of injecting a deadly virus into the structure of the original game that results in nothing more than corruption.”
by Jordan Helm
1.5 / 5
“With the brilliant heights that remakes of Resident Evil 2, for example, achieved last year, it felt inevitable that a remake like XIII would stand as the exact opposite result in that regard.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS versionWindows 10
OS versionWindows 10
CPUi5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs)
CPU5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4 CPUs)
GPUNVIDIA GeForce 3GB+ // Radeon 4GB+
GPUNVIDIA GeForce 4GB+ // Radeon 4GB+
- Audio: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain)
- Text: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain)
Van Hamme et Vance © Dargaud Benelux (Dargaud-Lombard sa), 2020. © 2003-2020 Ubisoft. 2020 Microids SA. All rights reserved. Published by Microids SA. Developed by PlayMagic & Tower 5. All rights reserved.