This is an Early Access Game
Early Access games are still under development and may change significantly over time. As a result, you may experience unforeseen issues or completely new gameplay elements while playing this game.
You can play now to experience the game while it's being built or wait until it offers a more complete experience.
WHAT’S NEW AND COOL ABOUT YOMI 2
- Exchange! You can exchange a card in your hand with one in your discard pile each turn as long as both have the exchange symbol. Will you use this to build stronger combos or to cover your weaknesses?
- Gems. Pick a gem to augment your character. Each gem gives you different special moves and abilities as well as a once-per-game "gem storm" that can turn the tides to your favor.
- High and low attacks. Just like in a fighting game, some attacks must be blocked high while others must be blocked low. These “mixups” are especially effective if your opponent is knocked down.
- Projectiles. “Zoner” characters can build up their hand size while throwing relatively low risk fireball-type moves.
- Super moves. Build up super meter that you can spend on powerful super moves. To get super meter, you can discard pairs or you can land "chain combos" of consecutive attacks.
- 9 characters at early access launch, many more planned to be added for free.
- 6 gems to augment characters.
- Single player career mode where you visit numerous card-playing venues, fight regulars, compete in tournaments, and try to become the best Yomi player in the city. (And the most popular on fake social media!) Huge mode, only a small portion available at early access launch, more to roll out over time.
- Single player vs AI with four difficulty levels.
- Online synchronous play (at launch) as well as asynchronous play (to be added during the early access period).
- Pass-and-play mode for local play against a friend.
- Tutorial to get you started.
Yomi 2 System Requirements
- Audio: English
- Text: English