Lost and Hound
Track and find the lost, help people in trouble, hunt down criminals and save lives in this blind-accessible canine adventure! Meet Biscuit, the one-and-only doggo detective! Use her superpowered hearing and scent tracking skills to heal those around you.
There are people in trouble, praying someone will find them and help them. So, what are you waiting for?
Epic Games MegaGrant recipient, Australian Game Developer Award winner and lauded for its innovation in gameplay and blind accessibility, Lost and Hound is a fresh twist on the mystery adventure genre: heightened hearing and sense of smell will guide your paws as you work towards your goals - finding and saving people in trouble, catching criminals and unravelling the truth of seemingly impossible situations.
As Biscuit your hearing will allow you to access information that’s inaccessible to humans. Pause and look around to hear in a straight line for a very large distance. Move, and you'll be able to hear what's around you in very sharp detail. Hear through walls, hear people's heartbeats, you'll be able to sense both danger and the people you're tracking from very far away.
Using your superior sense of smell you’ll be able to scent track your way into your role as the world's first doggo detective. Scent in Lost and Hound is represented by a low, pleasant humming sound. Similar to making your way through a maze where the way out would be invisible under normal circumstances, subtle sound or scent cues will guide you to your query.
As Biscuit you’ll travel around the world taking on many of the roles of real-world working dogs. From working in a hospital to assist with seizure detection and detecting cancer to herding sheep in the rough, Australian outback. Your work as a K9 tracker will take you to Japan, the Swiss Alps, the American wilderness, and many other locales. In between each mission, you’ll have the option to complete mini levels to earn extra money and travel to more exotic locations.
- Travel around the world working as the strong-willed Corgi Biscuit.
- Solve crimes, track down missing people, and assist those in need.
- Use your superior hearing to listen for accelerated heartbeats, hear through walls, and more to piece together clues.
- Follow subtle scent clues with your heightened sense of smell represented by sound queues to track leads.
- Take on the roles of real-world working dogs; assist with seizure detection, be an emotional support for zoo animals, and more.
- Complete mini levels to earn extra money to fund your K9 travels.
- Meet new animal friends throughout your travels.
- Fully blind-accessible.
OS versionWindows 10
OS versionWindows 10
GPUNVidia GeForce GTX 800
GPUNVidia GeForce GTX 1000
- Voces: English
- Texto: English
Owned by Daisy Ale Soundworks