Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition comporte des contenus qui ne sont pas classifiés et peut ne pas être approprié à tous les âges.
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition
Personnalisation des personnages inclusive
Rediscover the beloved RPG classic— now enhanced for modern adventurers! Gather your party of heroes and continue the legendary adventure in this story-rich fantasy epic where every choice matters.
The Classic Adventure Continues
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition is the beloved RPG classic, enhanced for modern adventurers. Continue a journey started in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition, or customize a new hero to forge your path.
Gather your party and delve into a story-rich fantasy adventure set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons!
The Enhanced Edition includes the original Shadows of Amn campaign and the Throne of Bhaal expansion, plus brand new challenges in the Black Pits II arena!
- Classic Campaign: The Original Shadows of Amn Adventure
- Expansion: Throne of Bhaal
- New Challenges: The Black Pits II: Gladiators of Thay, arena style battles
- New Difficulty Setting: Story Mode allows players to focus on story and exploration, rather than combat and survival
- 11 Playable Classes plus dozens of subclasses
- Recruit Classic Characters like Minsc and his brave hamster, Boo!
- 5 New NPCs: Neera the Wild Mage, Dorn Il-Khan the Blackguard, Rasaad yn Bashir the Monk, Hexxat the Thief, and Wilson the Bear
- New player voice sets to customize your hero
- Upload Characters from Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, or forge ahead with a brand new hero
- 2-D isometric graphics
- Real-time-with-pause combat
- Adapts 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons Rules
Enhanced for Modern Platforms
- Hundreds of bug fixes and improvements to the original game
- Native support for high-resolution widescreen displays
- Cross-play multiplayer support for Windows and macOS
A Story-Rich RPG
Kidnapped. Imprisoned. Tortured. The wizard Irenicus holds you captive in his stronghold, attempting to strip you of the powers that are your birthright.
Can you resist the evil in your blood and forsake the dark destiny that awaits you? Or will you embrace your monstrous nature and ascend to godhood as the new Lord of Murder?
“Whether it's chitchatting with a talking sword, solving murders, or escaping grim dungeons, Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition captures the essence of what makes fantasy RPGs so beloved.” – IGN
"Baldur’s Gate II lives up to its reputation as one of the all-time best RPGs, and if you’re looking for a no-fuss way to play it, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition is exactly that." – Destructoid
Évaluations des joueurs Epic
Collectées auprès des joueurs de l'écosystème Epic Games.
Ce jeu a unePersonnalisation des personnages inclusive
- 64 %Recommandations de la critique
- 76Moyenne des meilleurs critiques
- StrongÉvaluation sur OpenCritic
- Voir tous les avis
par Paul Dean
8 / 10
It's hard, it's obtuse. It's big, it's beautiful. It's cruel, it's arbitrary. It's an adventure.
par Leif Johnson
8.3 / 10
Baldur's Gate 2 is one of the greatest RPGs ever made, and despite a few bugs, Enhanced Edition is best way to play it.
par Brett Todd
7 / 10
Baldur's Gate II retains some familiar flaws, but this enhanced model is one more reason to revisit a classic role-playing game.
Avis fournis par OpenCritic
Windows OSWindows 7, 8.1, 10 64-bit
Windows OSWindows 10 64-bit
Windows ProcessorDual Core Processor
Windows ProcessorAMD Ryzen 3 or Intel Core i3 processor
Windows Memory1 GB RAM
Windows Memory4 GB RAM
Windows Storage4 GB available space
Windows Storage4 GB available space
Windows GraphicsOpenGL 2.0 compatible
Windows GraphicsAMD Radeon RX or NVIDIA GTX video card
- Audio: English
- Text: English, German, French, Italian, Korean, Polish, Chinese - Simplified, Russian, Spanish - Spain
©2021 Beamdog. All Rights Reserved. Baldur’s Gate, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2021 Wizards of the Coast LLC, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.