Heard of the Story?
Este é um jogo em Acesso Antecipado
Jogos em Acesso Antecipado ainda estão em desenvolvimento e podem mudar significativamente com o tempo. Como resultado, você pode enfrentar problemas imprevistos ou ver a adição de elementos de jogabilidade completamente novos enquanto joga.
Você pode jogar agora para experimentar o jogo enquanto ele é feito ou aguardar para uma experiência mais completa.
A cosy medieval city-building simulation game with self-aware AI villagers who think, reason, and tell their own unique tales.
- Build up a small cottagecore village or a bustling castle town. Cooperate with the villagers in your town to gather resources and construct new buildings, walls, and even a castle if you dare. With more houses and a prospering village, your town’s reputation will grow and new villagers will be eager to immigrate and join.
- Watch as villagers create a new unique life in your town. Filled with needs, personality, thoughts, and knowledge, each villager will go on to develop a unique lifestyle of their own. Each interaction they have with the world forms an experience which will shape their personality and expectations. Perhaps they'll discover they are really interested in crafting, or perhaps they'll be lazy and lay around watching the clouds all day. Ultimately, these experiences will allow them to change and evolve. As the village fills with more and more villagers, watch the orchestra of life play.
- Explore to gather resources. Beyond the village lay forests, fields, and mountains - each with their own fruit and treasure. Explore the landscape to gather and discover a source of profit for a town, or to find a colourful place to frolic amidst long grass and arrays of countless flowers.
- Form friendships by helping villagers through quests based on real simulated desires. Villagers are driven by various emotions, and of course, what they know. Sometimes they'll struggle or won't know how to get there. Build up a relationship by helping them. They'll then tell you stories and perhaps help you when you need it.
- Craft your way up to an expert, perhaps a blacksmith? Discover new item recipes through sparks of creative genius, or leverage the wisdom of your peers to learn how to craft even the most complex of tools or toys. Specialise into a role and provide your village with crucial items. Complete your work crafting a masterpiece and starting your own guild.
- Talk to villagers to learn the latest gossip, problems, or about their dreams. They'll give you useful info… sometimes. They might also ask you why their friend is so obsessed with crafting long-swords. Small talk about relationships, past events, goals, skills, and various opinions. Tell them what you think about their ideas and influence their lives.
- Witness a civilisation emerge. As villagers also talk to one another, they pass on information and cooperate by sharing new recipes. As your villagers specialise into their roles, they’ll form their own guilds, sell their own wares through markets, and gain reputation amongst others. Together, villagers will form an emergent interconnected and functioning medieval society.
- Discover a living and breathing medieval world filled with its own generated history. Each villager has their own family history, perhaps you’ll find their sibling joining you as you expand the town. Worlds are generated with their own regions and towns, and will have their own kings and queens.
- Keep warm with a fireplace and listen to endless uniquely authentic stories. As the villagers go about their day, they'll encounter new experiences and conflict. Some of these will have deep impacts on their lives - they'll tell you how and why. Perhaps an accident while chopping wood, a danger lurking in the forest, a cooking disaster or miracle. Or will they tell a story about you?
Requisitos de sistema de Heard of the Story?
- Áudio: N/D
- Texto: English