Suba ao céu e reúna um mundo fragmentado neste jogo estilo metroidvania surpreendentemente sadio! Ajude Iko a se aventurar por belas ilhas pintadas à mão, receba cartas de personagens peculiares e enfrente poderosos e monstruosos adversários.
About This Game
Iko is an aspiring yet hopeful warrior exploring the land and sky to reunite a series of floating islands. With his rickety airship, he must travel from island to island in order to reignite each one’s magnetic core while fighting off the many adversaries standing in his way.
Islets is a surprisingly wholesome metroidvania about making connections with the people around you. By reuniting the islands and befriending a cast of charming characters, the world expands and reveals new parts of each area for Iko to explore. Scour every nook and cranny in order to collect the many upgrades hidden around this world and face its numerous hidden challenges!
There’s also a tour guide to show you around, but you should be careful. The guy’s got some really weird vibes...
- Connect the islands like a puzzle to discover new ways to explore previous areas and reunite the vast world around you.
- Fight back against terrifying monsters and ruthless sky pirates in epic boss battles.
- Discover upgrades to help you on your journey by completing challenges and uncover the islands’ many secrets.
- Make friends with a wide cast of charming characters—including a pretentious warrior classmate, a suspiciously friendly frog, and so many others.
- Become immersed in a visually stunning hand-painted world with lush, vivid environments for you to experience.
- 75%Críticos recomendam
- 79Média dos principais críticos
- StrongClassificação da OpenCritic
- Ver todas as avaliações
God is a Geek
por Mick Fraser
8 / 10
Islets is a gorgeous little indie that's definitely worth checking out if you're a Metroidvania aficionado.
por Justin Mercer
4 / 5
The combat itself is a bit lacking, and it may be on the shorter side for some at about 10 hours, but it successfully delivers on its unique concept to provide a fun, concise experience. When you combine all of the above with the lower price point, Islets is an easy game to recommend to fans of the genre looking for a more relaxed Metroidvanian jaunt.
por Prans Dunn
7.5 / 10
Overall, Islets’ straightforward gameplay and wholesome presentation deliver an enjoyable Metroidvania experience.
Avaliações fornecidas pela OpenCritic
Versão do SOWindows 7
Versão do SOWindows 10
ProcessadorIntel Pentium E2180 (2 * 2000), AMD Athlon Dual Core 4450e (2 * 2300), or equivalent
ProcessadorIntel Core i3-3240 (2 * 3400), AMD A8-3850 (4 * 2900), or equivalent
Placa de vídeoGeForce GT 220 (1024 MB), Radeon HD 4650 (1024 VRAM), or equivalent
Placa de vídeoGeForce GT 640 (2048 VRAM), Radeon R7 250 (2048 VRAM), or equivalent
- Áudio: N/D
- Texto: Spanish (Spain), French, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, English, Portuguese, German
© Kyle Thompson 2022