The Captain is Dead
It’s the last 10 minutes of your favorite sci-fi TV show… except that this time things have gone seriously wrong and The Captain Is Dead! This turn-based, survival/strategy puts you in the Captain's chair as you try to save your crew from being blown to bits by aliens...
Based on the frantic and fun board game, The Captain is Dead puts you in charge of crew members on a besieged starship. You must co-ordinate the crew to repair critical systems and fend off hostile aliens, or you will share the captain’s fate. From the Chief Engineer, Weapons Officer, and visiting Admiral, all the way down to the Ensign and the ship’s Janitor, you must combine your unique talents to avoid utter annihilation in the cold depths of space!
Step into the Captain's chair and command the crew! Each team member has a very particular set of skills that you'll need to leverage to the full if you want to survive, including...
- Admiral - A master of plans and evasion.
- Cyborg - Immune to the mysterious forces of deep space.
- Crewman - Gets killed very easily... good thing there is an infinite supply!
- Counselor - Can manipulate skills for the best chance of success.
- Ensign - A fast learner, and even faster runner.
- Chief Engineer - Can fix the ship real quick.
- Soldier - An expert in kicking alien ass.
- Teleporter Chief - Beam stuff like a boss.
- Tactical Officer - Keeps the shields up, and the crew ready.
- Hologram - lasers pass right through him... just don't let the computers go down!
- Scholar - always has some space wisdom to dispense to the crew.
- Weapons Officer - when you absolutely need to obliterate every last alien spaceship... he's your guy.
- Medical Officer - he's a doctor, not a bricklayer!
- Science Officer - this mad genius keeps the freaky cosmic rays in check, and supes up the ship.
- 1st Officer - the logical choice to save the ship, with his ability to divine the perfect plan at will.
- Diplomat - a smooth talking woman of experience, who isn't afraid to lay down the law.
- Telepath - absorbs other crew members skills through the power of his mind!
- Janitor - fixes stuff with duct tape... a regular space MacGuyver.
Defend the ship against an unknown alien nemesis that will do everything they can to blast you to atoms! Fortunately you have state-of-the-art systems to help you out...
- Bridge - Scan for threats, repair shields and communicate with your crew.
- War Room - The Captain planned ahead, and left emergency dossiers to help you out.
- Armory - Destroy alien ships with torpedoes, and activate auto-turrets to repel boarders.
- CPU Core - Power-up your crew with skills.
- Cargo Hold - Bust open the cargo pods to grab lasers, scanners, and other helpful gear.
- Infirmary - He's dead, Jim! Oh wait... no... it's just a flesh wound. That can be fixed here.
- Science Lab - Upgrade the ship, and research spooky, sub-space anomalies.
- Engineering - Fix the Jump Core to get the heck outta there!
If you can stay cool, repel the aliens, protect the crew, and keep the systems operational long enough to repair the Jump Core, then you can activate the engines and escape to Hyperspace!
Or is it Warp Speed? I can never remember...
The Obsidian Pod
The Kobayashi Star
Continuum Protectorate Peace Prize
The Crimson Nova
Requisitos de sistema de The Captain is Dead
OS versionWindows 7 (64bit)
OS versionWindows 10 64bit
CPUIntel Core i5-3470, AMD Ryzen 3 1200, or above
CPUIntel Core i5-11400, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, or above
Memory2 GB RAM
Memory8G B RAM
GPUGeForce GTX 760, Radeon R9 280, or above
GPUGeForce GTX 1070, Radeon RX Vega 64, or above
- Áudio: English
- Texto: Italian, English, Spanish (Spain), French, German
© 2019 Thunderbox Entertainment Ltd. The Captain is Dead and all related marks are ™ and © Alderac Entertainment Group, Inc.