I Saw Black CloudsI Saw Black Clouds
After the unexpected death of a close friend, Kristina returns to her hometown looking for answers, only to unearth a string of dark secrets. I Saw Black Clouds is an interactive psychological thriller with supernatural elements and branching storylines.
“Come alone, this is a journey you have to take on your own.”
After the unexpected death of a close friend, Kristina returns to her hometown looking for answers, only to unearth a string of dark secrets. The truth turns out to be far more harrowing than she could have imagined…
I Saw Black Clouds is an interactive psychological thriller with supernatural elements and branching storylines. How you connect with the characters and the moral choices you make along the way will affect what you discover, the journey you take, and the resolution you find at the end.
For every decision you make, every interaction, your character’s decisions, personality and relationships are being tracked. You are rewarded with a breakdown to evaluate how you are playing the game. Discover five dimensions of your own personality; honesty, strength, morality, tact and introspection — whilst controlling how the character faces their challenges; denial, acceptance, or guilt. How will you play?
- A completely live-action, cinematic interactive psychological thriller, filmed in the UK.
- A branching narrative that drastically changes the story depending on the path you take.
- Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play.
- Real-time Personality Trait Tracking that evolves based on your choices.
- Starring Nicole O'Neill (Penny Dreadful), Rachel Jackson (Outlander) and Larry Rew (Avatar).
- Unlockable features include Skip Scene and Personality Assessment.
- Featuring a Streamer Mode that pauses the choices for audience participation during live streams.
- %7Eleştirmenlerin Önerisi
- 51En İyi Eleştirmen Ortalaması
- ZayıfOpenCritic Değerlendirmesi
- Tüm Değerlendirmeleri Görüntüle
Sean Davies yazdı
4 / 10
“While FMV game fans will likely enjoy moments of I Saw Black Clouds, there are some core issues here that prevent it from fulfilling the potential that occasionally glimpses through. The branching narrative needs a rework to ensure it respects all of the players' decisions because right now it feels broken, squandering what spooky atmosphere some decent acting performances manage to conjure up.”
Rob Pitt yazdı
7.5 / 10
“For the developer’s first dabble into the interactive FMV adventure genre, I Saw Black Clouds delivered a dark, spooky, and immersive experience, enhanced by the interesting narrative and multiple diverse story pathways. The acting and cinematography were great, pulling you into the story as it puts you in the seat of the director, choosing what to say and how to react to certain situations. There were a few continuity issues and missing emotions, but they may have been intentional due to the multi-pathway aspect of the game. If you like psychological thriller movies and FMV interactive experiences, you’ll love trying to discover all the secrets within I Saw Black Clouds.”
Lee Mehr yazdı
3.5 / 10
“It wants to be a choose-your-own-adventure movie template while consistently disrespecting player choice. This poisons player investment in a story that rarely elevates to fun B-movie shlock, despite some acting & musical talent.”
Değerlendirmeler OpenCritic'ten alındı
OS versionWindows 7 64-bit
OS versionWindows 10 64-bit
GPUDirectX 11.0 compatible video card
GPUDirectX 11.0 compatible video card
- Seslendirme: English
- Metin: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish (Spain), Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified), Turkish
© 2022 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.