Unleash the bouncy power of Mjölnir in this retro platformer. Use the mighty hammer and many other power-ups to travel the realms of Asgard. But watch out! Some mythical creatures will do everything to stop Thor from growing up.
Tiny Thor features 16-bit graphics and gameplay centered around using Mjölnir, leading our Norse hero through challenging levels filled with all kinds of obstacles. It offers tight controls, fast-paced action and an experience tinged with nostalgia.
Mjölnir, Tool of the Gods
“It’s your birthday Thor! Now take Mjölnir, the hammer that never misses its target!” —Odin
Everything has been carefully designed around this premise. The hammer can be freely aimed and bounces off surfaces and enemies, enabling all kinds of trick shots.
Tiny Thor will feel familiar to retro fans, but also unique in its own ways.
It features true 16-bit pixel art from Henk Nieborg and an original soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck. Starting as a relatively simple platformer, Tiny Thor unfolds along the way, as you unlock all kinds of abilities that you dreamed of having back in the day.
Boss Fights Worthy of a Young Deity
The platforming is punctuated with exhilarating boss battles which will test the son of Odin.
Each realm features a set of almighty adversaries who want to stop Thor on his way to becoming a true god. You will need to make use of everything you learned along the way to beat them!
- Master ricocheting hammer throws to overwhelm enemies
- Learn awesome special abilities
- Explore over 30 handcrafted levels across three distinct realms
- Challenging boss fights, each with unique mechanics
- Rattle your brain to solve tricky environmental puzzles
- Discover tons of secrets and collect hidden gems to unlock challenge levels
- Enjoy the story of a boy taking responsibility
Tiny Thor 系統需求
OS versionWindows 10
OS versionWindows 10
CPUIntel Core i7-8550U
CPUIntel Core i5-4570T / AMD FX-4350
GPUIntel UHD Graphics 620
GPUGeForce GTX 660 / AMD FX-4350
- 語音: 無
- 文字: Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, Italian, French, German, English, Chinese (Simplified)
© Asylum Square Interactive GmbH. Published by Gameforge 4D GmbH. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.