Alba - A Wildlife AdventureAlba - A Wildlife Adventure
Even the smallest person can make a big difference. Join Alba, as she sets out to save her beautiful island and its wildlife. And possibly start a revolution.
From the BAFTA-Award winning studio behind Monument Valley and Assemble with Care comes something entirely new.
Join Alba as she visits her grandparents on a Mediterranean island. She is ready for a peaceful summer of wildlife exploration with her friend Ines, but when she sees an animal in danger, she realises she needs to do something about it.
This is truly a Mediterranean paradise if you ignore all the litter! From the idyllic beaches to the ancient castle overlooking the town a whole island is ready to be explored. With Ines and your grandfather - who is a total bird nerd - by your side, you can start the movement to save the island. Maybe even the world after that.
- Handcrafted visuals. Every little corner of the island has been looked after with great detail. Trust me, it took us a while to make it
- Join Alba and Ines to found the AIWRL (really rolls off the tongue doesn't it?), an organisation that can save the island
- You will need to gather a bunch of volunteers and the town is full of good people. Help them out and convince them to join you
- There are animals everywhere, can you find all the species?
What you can expect:
- Great music. We worked with Lorena Alvarez, to make a soundtrack that is equal parts Spain and Amazing
- This is a Chillectathon. Make your time on the island your own and experience the adventure at your own pace. No rush
- A place you want to stay. We based this on our childhood summers and, well, we wish we could go back. This island is the next best thing
- Honestly, a feel-good game about running around and doing good deeds
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
- 88%Critics Recommend
- 82Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Nic Bunce
9 / 10
“Alba is the kind of game that all young people should play. Not only is it a heart-warming romp where you get to look at animals, it's educational and empowering, inspiring and beautiful.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS versionWindows 7 (SP1+) 64-bit
OS versionWindows 10 64-bit
CPUIntel Core i5
CPUIntel Core i5
GPUIntel HD 630
GPUGTX 750 Ti
- Audio: N/A
- Text: Arabic, Spanish (Spain), German, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, French, English, Korean, Chinese (Traditional), Turkish, Dutch
© 2020 PID Games. All Rights Reserved. Alba - A Wildlife Adventure, PID Games, Plug in Digital, pidgames.com, albawildlife.com/, the Alba - A Wildlife Adventure logo and the PID Games logo are trademarks of Plug in Digital in the U.S. and/or other countries.