Alba - A Wildlife Adventure
Even the smallest person can make a big difference. Join Alba, as she sets out to save her beautiful island and its wildlife. And possibly start a revolution.
From the BAFTA-Award winning studio behind Monument Valley and Assemble with Care comes something entirely new.
Join Alba as she visits her grandparents on a Mediterranean island. She is ready for a peaceful summer of wildlife exploration with her friend Ines, but when she sees an animal in danger, she realises she needs to do something about it.
This is truly a Mediterranean paradise if you ignore all the litter! From the idyllic beaches to the ancient castle overlooking the town a whole island is ready to be explored. With Ines and your grandfather - who is a total bird nerd - by your side, you can start the movement to save the island. Maybe even the world after that.
- Handcrafted visuals. Every little corner of the island has been looked after with great detail. Trust me, it took us a while to make it
- Join Alba and Ines to found the AIWRL (really rolls off the tongue doesn't it?), an organisation that can save the island
- You will need to gather a bunch of volunteers and the town is full of good people. Help them out and convince them to join you
- There are animals everywhere, can you find all the species?
What you can expect:
- Great music. We worked with Lorena Alvarez, to make a soundtrack that is equal parts Spain and Amazing
- This is a Chillectathon. Make your time on the island your own and experience the adventure at your own pace. No rush
- A place you want to stay. We based this on our childhood summers and, well, we wish we could go back. This island is the next best thing
- Honestly, a feel-good game about running around and doing good deeds
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game isExtremely Fun
- 88%Critics Recommend
- 82Top Critic Average
- StrongOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Nic Bunce
9 / 10
“Alba is the kind of game that all young people should play. Not only is it a heart-warming romp where you get to look at animals, it's educational and empowering, inspiring and beautiful.”
by Christian Donlan
“Ustwo follows up Assemble with Care with more quiet restorative magic.”
by Marcus Stewart
8 / 10
“Enjoyable gameplay, charming writing, and a chill atmosphere promote an important message without beating players over the head with it.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OS versionWindows 7 (SP1+) 64-bit
OS versionWindows 10 64-bit
CPUIntel Core i5
CPUIntel Core i5
GPUIntel HD 630
GPUGTX 750 Ti
- Audio: N/A
- Text: Arabic, Spanish (Spain), German, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, French, English, Korean, Chinese (Traditional), Turkish, Dutch
© 2020 PID Games. All Rights Reserved. Alba - A Wildlife Adventure, PID Games, Plug in Digital, pidgames.com, albawildlife.com/, the Alba - A Wildlife Adventure logo and the PID Games logo are trademarks of Plug in Digital in the U.S. and/or other countries.