Cartel Tycoon is a survival business sim inspired by the ‘80s narco trade. Expand and conquer, fight off rival cartels and evade the authorities. Earn people's loyalty and strive to overcome the doomed fate of a power-hungry drug lord.
Set in the fictionalized '80s Latin America, Cartel Tycoon tells the story of a time when the cocaine took over first the US, and then the whole world. Ridiculously rich drug kingpins rule over glorious empires, creating thousands of jobs. But a maelstrom of violence threatens this criminal underworld from within.
Build an empire of drug production and smuggling chains while managing rival cartels, rogue lieutenants, state authorities, and public opinion. Adapt on the fly to procedurally-generated events. When you die (it never really ends well for drug lords), crown your successor, and build your empire from the ruins all over again.
In Cartel Tycoon, failure is inevitable and violence begets more violence — but for the cunning kingpin, unimaginable profits await.
- Grow your empire. Develop your humble farming operation into a massive logistical system comprising plantations, laboratories, aerodromes, and more.
- Reign your way. Tycoon action on an epic scale with dozens of upgrade paths and endless strategic combinations.
- Death is inevitable. When your capo falls, promote one of your unique lieutenants to take control and continue growing your cartel.
- Everything - and everyone - has a price. Launder your hard-earned cash to develop your empire, maintain your lieutenants' allegiance, and bribe corrupt politicians.
- Defend what's yours. Evade the authorities and square off against rival cartels on the path to profit.
- Endless replayability. Explore a dynamic narrative system with dozens of unique characters combined with limitless sandbox gameplay.
- Featuring an original soundtrack that captures the era with psychedelic and Latin American influences.
Safe Pair of Hands
Sense Of Style
Architect of Fortunes
Didn't Miss A Single One
Cartel Tycoon Editions
Cartel Tycoon DLC & Add-Ons
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
Cartel Tycoon Ratings & Reviews
- 50%Critics Recommend
- 73Top Critic Average
- FairOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Cosmin Vasile
8.5 / 10
Cartel Tycoon goes all in on the drug cartel leader fantasy and mines the setting for as many concepts as possible. The management game is good, with a mix of mechanics and with clear challenges for players to work through. I like the look of the game and most of the writing fits well with the ‘80s Latin American world it is evoking.
New Game Network
by Alex Varankou
65 / 100
Cartel Tycoon gets the basics right, and its low price may entice some fans of management games. However, more could have been done with the setting and some of the mechanics. There are better options in the genre.
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
Cartel Tycoon System Requirements
Processori5 and up
Processori7 ~3 Ghz / Ryzen 7
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: English, Chinese - Simplified, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish - Spain, French, German, Turkish, Portuguese - Brazil
© 2021 Moon Moose © 2021 tinyBuild