Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Great for Beginners
Quickly Understood Controls
Experience a military shooter set in a diverse & hostile open world that you can play solo or up to four-player co-op.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THE YEAR 1 PASSThe Year 1 Pass includes two new adventures in the world of Auroa, the Siren's Call D1 mission, early unlock for new classes, and the Spec Ops Forces Pack.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Become an elite spec ops soldier known as a Ghost, tasked with a special mission to Auroa. The remote archipelago somewhere in the South Pacific has lost contact with outside world due to Skell Technology turning hostile. The Wolves, a rogue spec ops team, led by your ex–brother-in-arms, have taken over and are hunting you down. Lead your team through the island landscape and save the civilians without being noticed.
Tailor your experience to fit your playstyle:
- Solo, as the leader of up 3 fully customizable AI teammates.
- Or, play in co-op PvE with up to 3 friends.
Upgrade to the Deluxe Edition, Gold Edition, or Ultimate Edition to get the most out of your experience.
- Follow us on Facebook (opens in a new window)
- Visit our Homepage (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Instagram (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Reddit (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitch (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Twitter (opens in a new window)
- Follow us on Youtube (opens in a new window)
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
This game isGreat for Beginners
This game hasQuickly Understood Controls
This game isRelaxing
This game hasAmazing Storytelling
This game isExtremely Fun
This game isHighly Recommended
- 16%Critics Recommend
- 57Top Critic Average
- WeakOpenCritic Rating
- See All Reviews
by Vikki Blake
“A smudge of systems from other Ubisoft games fail to coalesce - and sometimes are plain crippled - in this weak open world shooter.”
“Despite hewing close to its predecessor, Ghost Recon Breakpoint feels like a step backward for the franchise, with mechanics that hew too close to its open-world cousins.”
by By Brandin Tyrrel
6 / 10
“Breakpoint offers initial fun following Ubisoft's open-world structure as gospel, but a lack of variety and conflicting pieces leave it devoid of personality.”
Reviews provided by OpenCritic
OSWindows 7/8.1 /10
CPUAMD Ryzen 3 1200/Intel Core I5 4460
CPUAMD Ryzen 5 1600 / Intel Core I7 6700K
GPUAMD Radeon R9 280X/Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 (4 GB)
GPUAMD Radeon RX 480 (8 GB)/ Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 (6 GB)
- Voice: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin America), Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese
- Text: Dutch, Czech, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Thai
- This game requires Uplay account linking to play
- This purchase is region-locked to account country
- This game will be language-locked for purchases made from Russia, Ukraine and CIS countries.
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries