A dark fantasy roguelike where you play as the Devil! Lead famous evil geniuses through events and turn-based fights to spread terror and corruption, and use your evil powers to change the game's rules to your advantage.
The first roguelike in which you play as the devil, which means you can change some of the game's rules to your advantage! Run after run, manage your team of famous evil geniuses as they encounter unforeseen events and turn-based combat. Unlock new skills, create powerful synergies and use your powers to turn the situation in your favour at critical moments. Only by collecting ancient artefacts can you finally take your revenge on the Demon Hunters.
A DARK TALE
Weakened from defeat to the forces of good, you fled the world and sought refuge in hell to survive. Decades later, you have returned with your most faithful Disciples to exact revenge on those wretched Demon Hunters. But the world has changed in your absence. Your enemies have become all-powerful, and a new religion – the Sanctua Lumen – has become very influential. It mercilessly hunts down all those who serve you. To reinstate your hold over the world of humans, you must first regain the strength you previously wielded by taking possession of artefacts with legendary power.
CONTROL FAMOUS EVIL GENIUSES
- Create your team of 3 Disciples from Dracula, the Headless Horsemen, Bloody Mary, the White Lady, Lilith, Hecate, Baron Samedi, and Frankenstein and his Creature.
- Each Disciple has their own unique story, abilities and gameplay: combine their skills to create devastating synergies, and deal with the mortals that dare stand in your way.
- Collect souls and exchange them for new skills, upgrades and powerful relics that can strengthen your Disciples.
THE DEVIL PLAYS BY HIS OWN RULES
- Sacrifice some of your health to control the game interface: nothing will stop you – and certainly not the rules imposed on mortals.
- Manipulate the health bars of your Disciples and enemies, optimise status effects to suit your fight tactics, open portals on the map, tip the odds in your favour during events… there are many occasions to use your diabolical powers throughout your run.
TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE
- Increase the terror gauge by winning fights and completing interactive events to earn valuable bonuses for your Disciples.
- Complete each event to your liking to reduce the influence of the Sanctua Lumen, give mortals good reason to fear you, and decide the fate of traitors who have allied themselves with your enemies.
- Take revenge on the Demon Hunters in epic turn-based fights.
Rogue Lords Editions
Rogue Lords DLC & Add-Ons
Epic Player Ratings
Captured from players in the Epic Games ecosystem.
Rogue Lords System Requirements
ProcessorIntel Core 2 Duo E6750 | AMD Phenom II X2 550
ProcessorIntel Core i5-3470 | AMD FX-3850
GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 650, 1GB | AMD Radeon HD 7770, 1GB
GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 760, 2GB | AMD Radeon R9 270X, 2GB
Login Accounts Required
- AUDIO: English
- TEXT: English, French, Japanese, Chinese - Simplified, Polish, Russian, Italian, Spanish - Spain, German, Portuguese - Brazil
Rogue Lords ©2021 Published by Nacon and developed by Cyanide Studio and Leikir Studio. All rights reserved.