Save all the creatures of a dying star in SHEEPO, a pacifist creature collecting-and-transforming metroidvania!
Save the creatures of a dying planet in SHEEPO, a transforming pacifist metroidvania!
Step into the shoes of SHEEPO, at his first day on the job at an intergalactic species database. Your first task? To visit an uncharted planet and save all it’s living creatures from extinction! It might seem like a lot of work for a single day, but thankfully a day on Planet Cebron lasts 8000 earth days. Unfortunately, your pay is based on Cebron days. With each sample, you are then able to shape-shift into that creature on contact and explore Planet Cebron’s deeper reaches. Sheepo comes packed with a unique and vibrant art style to match its quirky story line.
Sheepo is a quirky metroidvania platformer featuring a shape-shifting sheep-thing, who must traverse an uncharted planet in order to collect samples of each living species for an intergalactic species database!
To capture a creature, Sheepo must find their unhatched egg, which happen to be highly guarded by that species "queen" (aka, a boss.) With each egg Sheepo collects, you then gain the ability to transform into that creature on contact, and explore the deeper reaches of the planets sprawling environment.
A twist on the Metroidvania format
Sheepo is a metroidvania, but contains no standard combat. Instead, gameplay is based on platforming and exploration. With the collection of each creature, Sheepo is able to dig, fly, and teleport across an interconnected series of landscapes, uncovering hidden shrines, old ruins, and strange characters.
- Tight platforming with variety. Play as both Sheepo, and the variety of creatures you come in contact with. Gameplay remains fresh as you consistently learn the moves of each creature
- Traverse a sprawling landscape with tons of hidden rooms and characters. Explore old mines, an abandoned mall, lush forests, the dingy sewer system, and much more.
- 75+ hidden feathers to collect (the planets currency), which can be spent at the last remaining shop in DeadMall.
- Non-linear gameplay. Sheepo begins somewhat linearly, but the map quickly opens up to allow you to make your own route.
OS versionWindows 7
OS versionWindows 10
CPUIntel Core i3 M380
CPUIntel Core i5-4690K
GPUIntel Integrated Graphics
GPUNvidia Geforce 800 series
- Text: German, French, English, Japanese
SHEEPO (©) 2020 by Kyle Thompson. Licensed exclusively to Top Hat Studios, Inc.